WHO'S AT FAULT!!!! 3.4 Whipple

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
That thing is beat to hell. No way that all that is from shipping. I would be pissed if I were you but at the same time its a chance you have to take. You have to trust people and unfortuneately this day in age people are not as trustworthy as they use to be. I personally am 100% honest as a seller but as a buyer it has bitten me in the ass a few times.

Again, you shouldn't be talking out of your ass about stuff you do not know. The blower was in FANTASTIC condition when I sent it out. All of that damage is from the package being thrown around, and eventually ejecting the whole Whipple out of the box. USPS found the parts, threw them back in the box, taped the **** out of the box, and called it a day.

98slowbra

Established Member
Again, you shouldn't be talking out of your ass about stuff you do not know. The blower was in FANTASTIC condition when I sent it out. All of that damage is from the package being thrown around, and eventually ejecting the whole Whipple out of the box. USPS found the parts, threw them back in the box, taped the **** out of the box, and called it a day.

No offense but sounds like you needed a stronger box to put the blower in. I know if I sold something that nice I would spend the extra money to contain the items in a stronger box. We all know they get thrown around and treated like crap in shipping. It would be like me wrapping a blower up in notebook paper and send it out and calling it a day.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
USPS isn't going to do shit about it unless there was insurance. You're wasting your time. What do you think insurance is for?

Last edited:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
O lowdy. I know the seller in person, ive seen the whipple, it was spotless. Always buy the insurance for the extra few bucks, they go a long way. Hope everything works out!

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
O lowdy. I know the seller in person, ive seen the whipple, it was spotless. Always buy the insurance for the extra few bucks, they go a long way. Hope everything works out!

You must have really good eyesight to see that blower all the way from Israel.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Buyer - Should have never sent money as a gift, common sense when using paypal, You screw yourself automatically if there is a problem with the transaction.

Seller - Should have sent numerous pictures to the buyer showing him actual condition of something worth as much as this blower so there are no surprises, should have packed better, and most importantly should have insured it.

I say the heart of blame should be placed on the seller.

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
If the blower was damaged by USPS, flakes from the powder coating that has been rubbed off would be inside of the bubble wrap.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
You must have really good eyesight to see that blower all the way from Israel.

Ya bro, im retarded... i would totally just lie on the internet and bullshit saying ive seen the blower and stick up for a random dude on the internet...

Im from Phx lived here for 15+ years. I know the seller for quite sometime. Im currently in Arizona on vacation until i go back.

Yes i do live in Israel, im in the army + Go to School there.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Ya bro, im retarded... i would totally just lie on the internet and bullshit saying ive seen the blower and stick up for a random dude on the internet...

Im from Phx lived here for 15+ years. I know the seller for quite sometime. Im currently in Arizona on vacation until i go back.

Yes i do live in Israel, im in the army + Go to School there.

I figured it was something like that but I couldn't resist homie:beer:

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Get the blower fixed and send the bill to the seller ? WTF! his fault imo. there was no need for PayPal gift payment. Bad packing, end of story...

hittinboost

Established Member
Insure and ship (the buyer) the blower back to the seller, when blower arrives make an insurance claim. BAM new blower! I kid I kid, good to hear you guys are trying to work it out

8urV8

Addicted To Boost!!!
Established Member
Well that sucks balls hope you get this straighten out. If you package a expensive item wrapped the crap out of it double box it and insure the son of a gun!:banana:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
If the blower was damaged by USPS, flakes from the powder coating that has been rubbed off would be inside of the bubble wrap.

Exactly. I thought I said this earlier but I guess I didn't.

You're right. People never lie on the internet. What was that dude thinking?

turbotrev

Looking for the next one
Established Member
any chance you have pics while removing it and boxing it up?

here it is right before i removed it from the car

photos004.jpg

hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread