Who is ready to fly in a Dodge airplane?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Shake my head.gif 1.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
if they start that shit I'm moving, way too much flight traffic over me. Home owner's insurance would probably us it as an excuse to jack my rates some more

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
if they start that shit I'm moving, way too much flight traffic over me. Home owner's insurance would probably us it as an excuse to jack my rates some more

This might blow you away. I know someone that is buying up air rights to extort all of these groups that plan on drone deliveries. This is the reason that none of this shit will ever happen.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
This might blow you away. I know someone that is buying up air rights to extort all of these groups that plan on drone deliveries. This is the reason that none of this shit will ever happen.
ha, didnt realize you could do that

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I think you used to be able to buy that shit on FTX.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Ever see this site Jerry? You can track the flights, it's crazy how many are up there all the time.
View attachment 1775647
View attachment 1775648

I downloaded flight radar app and was blown away how many aircrafts are running at the same time. It's neat to see where they are going and where they came from. I had a large passenger plane making laps around my house one day and I pulled it up and see the giant circle he had gone around and around in (later found out it had to return to departure airport and was burning off fuel)

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I downloaded flight radar app and was blown away how many aircrafts are running at the same time. It's neat to see where they are going and where they came from. I had a large passenger plane making laps around my house one day and I pulled it up and see the giant circle he had gone around and around in (later found out it had to return to departure airport and was burning off fuel)
I know. That one that I got the screen shots above from has the same along with the plane. If you click on the plane it'll show speed, altitude and some other stuff.

Zemedici

Established Member
Ever see this site Jerry? You can track the flights, it's crazy how many are up there all the time.
View attachment 1775647
View attachment 1775648

Now y’all understand why ATCs have such high suicide rates lolol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
People fly Boeing, lol. I worked there as Quality Assurance checking their work for years. I'm sure some are worse than others. But when you do away with Quality Assurance and have your workers check your workers work....I'd be scared.

Users who are viewing this thread