Who is ready to fly in a Dodge airplane?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Guys that's only the aircraft flying with a ADS-B out. Everyone was supposed to have it by 2020 but for general aviation it was only 44% of aircraft at the start of the year, Commercial was 77-79% then covid. FAA is still pushing for the new transponders with just ADS-B OUT (no in) but you are looking at $4k-200k depending on the aircraft. You rarely see military aircraft like fighters, but if you see ones that would interfere with general and commercial aviation so you can see a KC-135 or KC-46 on Station, you know the thirsty "little friends" are up. Sport aircraft as well.

Boeing Wichita was very good, but a big threat to McDonnell Douglas on the military side. I miss my days at IDS.
I've heard stories over the years of guys falling asleep and getting sealed in sections but they likely had been retold for decades. The FOD stories and stuff I've seen from the SC plant on 787 would be comical if it wasn't as serious.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I downloaded flight radar app and was blown away how many aircrafts are running at the same time. It's neat to see where they are going and where they came from. I had a large passenger plane making laps around my house one day and I pulled it up and see the giant circle he had gone around and around in (later found out it had to return to departure airport and was burning off fuel)
Too heavy to land...happens more than people know

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Dodge just wants to roll coal over California, like the big boys.
Screenshot_20230105-201318_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I downloaded flight radar app and was blown away how many aircrafts are running at the same time. It's neat to see where they are going and where they came from. I had a large passenger plane making laps around my house one day and I pulled it up and see the giant circle he had gone around and around in (later found out it had to return to departure airport and was burning off fuel)

Screenshot of the dodge plane tracker ap
CQG77AFVNJHQZCLCHOU34QSAKM.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Will they also spin out on take-off and wipe out other planes and innocent bystanders?

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
VTOL with launch control FTW!
As a side note, instead of doing burnouts you see how much dirt and dust you kick up.
—————————
Vertical 1320 FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
These will be super popular at street takeovers. As long as you can get 10 year financing of course.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread