who has the highest hp on this site?

4a7191a

Established Member
not me, but its got to be over 1k , there are some nasty powerful cars on this forum. cant wait to see. BTW great question

fruhdaddy

Established Member
good question..I wonder who has the most hp street driven svt (no trailer queen). Probably a Termi or GT500

Drazga

Established Member
you can make a dyno read whatever you want, this thread should be who has the fastest 1/4 mile or highway car, which unfortunately we will never know.

SVT95

Established Member
you can make a dyno read whatever you want, this thread should be who has the fastest 1/4 mile or highway car, which unfortunately we will never know.

all it would take is a scan of a time slip for the fastest street car. :shrug: but street car could mean a lot of things. We have an annual race here that is a kind of the street drag. Just means it has to be street legal and driven to the track but not driven daily/weekly/monthly.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Damn im willing to bet that the guy with the highest HP on this site doesn't post to much thats to bad, but I just bought a 90 GT lol ok ok that was a joke guys.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yeah this shouldnt include drag cars. They need to be street legal and driven daily. I know there are plenty of TT guys on here. I think YoungGun was over 1000rwhp. And what was the other guys name China or something with a TT cobra.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Like was said, i think they are all over 1k.

As far as fastest, Novi357 is ****en fast especially for being on 17s

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Isn't there someone on here with a TT FGT making 1500+rwhp?

Sent from my iPhone while PIIHB 65,000 times while looking at a brown recluse while driving a solstice

Users who are viewing this thread