who has the highest hp on this site?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
this took me the first few posts to realize what HP you were talking about :bash:

I was thinking to myself:??:.. how the hell could someone have hitpoints or healthpoints on svtp???:shrug: Wondering if there was something new i didnt know about.. :poke: Just got done playing CODBO so yea thats probably why i thought that..

Ide have to say the few people said so far are deffinately the top ranked for sure.

keith89

Established Member
lets make it more interesting. street driven, but not necessarily daily driven. Running on 93 octane and no spray.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
lets make it more interesting. street driven, but not necessarily daily driven. Running on 93 octane and no spray.

why no spray? whats different between nitrous and any other power adder? why not "no blower with meth injection" or "no turbo"

anyway a well set up turbo or blower combo will make more power then a bottle fed car...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Pretty sure I saw Mike Murillo post a while back lol. That might answer the op's first question before the rules changed.

As far as the new rules I would venture to guess there's members here that don't let the public know all their mod's for a reason.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Is that all your cars combined? LOL

that was gonna be my angle.

I def believe nitrous/E85/super+turbocharger STREET CAR. something that is tagged and can actually drive 1000 miles w/o breaking down and needing fuel every single pass down the track. tagged, insured ect. no BS. a true street car

Last edited:

95snake03

Established Member
you can make a dyno read whatever you want, this thread should be who has the fastest 1/4 mile or highway car, which unfortunately we will never know.

im not talking about track times. i want to see dyno sheets from ford cars/trucks driven on the street

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
im not talking about track times. i want to see dyno sheets from ford cars/trucks driven on the street

he has a good point. you can mess with the sensors and the dyno will read very very high numbers. but I think everyone is getting a little touchy about the subject.
you can have a 1000hp car that cant hook or launch and it will run 10.81@141mph but you can also have a 300hp bike go 8s.. so most hp doesnt always mean fastest

My94GT

Established Member
btw nitemare should be pretty high up the list with the twin turbo viper motor in the 96

not to discredit him at all on his amazing build but right now its just a guess that it will make alot. i could say if i dart block my car and go with a big blower i could shoot for the moon.

that aside there are some big number cars on the site for sure :rockon:

95snake03

Established Member
he has a good point. you can mess with the sensors and the dyno will read very very high numbers. but I think everyone is getting a little touchy about the subject.
you can have a 1000hp car that cant hook or launch and it will run 10.81@141mph but you can also have a 300hp bike go 8s.. so most hp doesnt always mean fastest

im talking about legitimate dyno sheets with no made up numbers. track times have been discussed in many other threads

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Wolverine's was a pump gas, A/C, full interior, daily driven car, don't believe he had spray on his 1200 dyno pull. Turbosaleen's really pushed the definition of street legal to pretty much being a race car, in that most everything was stripped out, but he could run it on 93 and didn't spray. GZ06's (think that was his name) old Z06 was making 1100-1300 I believe before he sold it and that car wasn't on spray either as far as I know.

Dan's FGT is making 1269 right now, no spray and full interior, he's looking for 1450 without spray so I'd probably say his is about as big as it gets.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
for the poster that said someone's a jet pilot.. the problem with that, a jet engine is rated in thrust, not horse power.. (the only way you can make that claim, is if you have a gas turbine, that does use a jet engine to make rotational power) my current "ride" a US Navy Warship has 4 main engines, each rated at 26,500 hp (but the main reduction gears loose 1500 hp each through them, so the ship is only rated at 100,000 hp to the screws)

oilwell1415

Established Member
how about highest milage lol....

I'm at 385k on my daily driver.

Im going for the lowest hp award....

Probably got you beat with 145.

for the poster that said someone's a jet pilot.. the problem with that, a jet engine is rated in thrust, not horse power.. (the only way you can make that claim, is if you have a gas turbine, that does use a jet engine to make rotational power) my current "ride" a US Navy Warship has 4 main engines, each rated at 26,500 hp (but the main reduction gears loose 1500 hp each through them, so the ship is only rated at 100,000 hp to the screws)

A gas turbine doesn't use a jet engine to make power, a gas turbine is a jet engine. You can rate a jet engine any way you want to and can use its exhaust any way you want to. In an airplane (other than turboprops) they use just enough tubine to spin the compressor and fan (if applicable) and use the exhaust gas for thrust. If you need it to power something mechanically you put enough turbine in it to convert as much exhaust as possible back into mechanical energy and hook it to a gear box. It just depends on what you want. Regardless, thrust times speed is power. You can have a jet that makes 50k lbs of thrust (no need to get into static vs in flight thrust here) sitting still and it is making zero power. That same engine making the same thrust at altitude running mach 1 is cranking out 100k hp.

Users who are viewing this thread