Who has a RZR? School me

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Pssshhhh, try again. That garbage ass place raised their prices again - $40/day.

Brown Mountain OHV - $30 for a year pass.

$40? Really? Last time i went a couple months ago the trails were horrible. Rutted out, sharp rocks and boulders and exposed roots. I stayed on the green trails and still had a few "pucker up" moments.

The girl at the front desk also had a attitude like she was doing me a favor by selling me a pass that day too. (^_^)

I leave right from my house. Can travel the whole province. 1000s of kms of trails. $51/year trail pass. Quebec is 5 minutes across the river. Best trails in Canada.

from what i've seen on pictures quebec looks to have some stunning landscape. Unfortunately i am allergic to brown bears.

Blackoyote

Established Member
$40? Really? Last time i went a couple months ago the trails were horrible. Rutted out, sharp rocks and boulders and exposed roots. I stayed on the green trails and still had a few "pucker up" moments.

The girl at the front desk also had a attitude like she was doing me a favor by selling me a pass that day too. (^_^).

Yep, just happened in the last month I believe. And you're not the only one who has been given that feeling; pull up their FB page and read some people's reviews of how they've been treated recently.

IDK what makes them think that place is worth that kind of coin, but they're going to go belly up if they keep it up!

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Damn. Some of you guys pay a lot to ride. I ride mine in Northern WI. About 40 bucks a year and its mostly wooded trails. A lot of them are the snowmobile trails. Can go down pretty much any smaller side streets too.

Here's mine stuck in the middle of winching it out. Water was well over the headlights. Didn't know the puddle was so deep and didn't hit it with enough speed.

Edit: I suck. I don't know how to rotate this.

SXS Stuck Crop2.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I pay nothing for endless desert/sand/forest with access to more lakes than I can count. Riding is good 10 months out of the year too, but I here out east is better LOOOOL

blk02edge

Established Member
It's no big secret that Quebec has the best snowmobile and atv trails in Canada.

They know how to do things right!
You're high. People come from all over the world to sled at revelstoke, its known as one of the top places in the world, back east cant hold a candle to our back country for snow or any offroad. Okanagan valley is absolutely the most diverse offroad you can do anywhere. Anyway, arrogant rant over. Im just shocked people have to pay to use land anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread