Blachatch

Established Member
not at my house but this is in Siesta Key FL

493.jpg

488.jpg

442.jpg

MissGT23

Established Member
Hmmm those pretty pictures are making me want to move ASAP! :)

Kyle those picture look like they are in middle of nowhere lol.. but it looks similar to the areas around here. You can only see donkeys and cows outside of town.

snake134

Funny, you didnt. You received a warning, not infraction, from another mod for posting a series of pictures, not a single picture. Exaggerating and lying to make your inane point is not helpful. But thanks so much for your valuable input.

glad to know you still got it in you

hulk-smash.png

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I got home just at sunset the other night and saw this. I thought it was pretty spectacular.

Just wanted to share. Please share your comments.

P.S. this isnt a picture thread, it is a comment thread, so it belongs in Roadside. (You know who I am talking to).

Looks nice! Im a big fan of palms in the yard!:beer:

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Very few around me.

It's almost always totally clear.

Sun goes down and it gets dark.

Only time we have a sunset worth looking at is after a rain. So........... that's like twice a year?

We only have two seasons in Los Angeles, light and dark.

Huh? I love our sunsets! I've been to a few states and non had the sunsets SoCal has had in my opinion. :beer:

Just google some socal sunsets and anyone can see for themselves. Just two days ago we had a sunset here that had dark blue at it's farthest distance from the sun and blended to green, yellow, pink, orange, then red. It was amazing. I've also seent the elusive "green flash" just before the sun tucks under the horizon.

Something like this:

california-sunset-lynn-andrews.jpg

^^^ That's an actual SoCal sunset btw.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
We get some pretty sun sets over the Diablo Mountain Range. Hell, we get some damn good sun rises over the Sierra Nevada Mountains.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What are you doing in Sarasota? How long will you be there?

That big ass bridge is the Sunshine Skyway. It is a freaky bridge. High winds cause it to sway from side to side.
My sister's in-laws own a house off of one of the canals right at the bay area there not too far from the bridges. They let my son drive the boat out and we took some nice pics of the sunset.
I head back over seas the 29th.

photombv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I have some beautiful ones, my back yard butts up to opens fields with a farm house and a tree or two on top of the horizon. A lot of the time when I drive home and the sun is setting, it reminds me a lot of a Terry Redline print.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Japan had the best sunrises/sunsets i've seen anywhere. was calming while out at sea or on shore, some nice ones here in SA too. maybe i can get one today after work

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I thought this one was pretty cool. Taken from my front yard, and notice the lightning on the left side of the pic.
143.gif

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Here's 2 from the rooftop of my dad's house in Ensenada. They were taken last May 2010. Haven't had a chance to get out there yet with all of our schedules and work getting in the way.

4671645579_6163ec950c_b.jpg

4672271302_5dc7864894_b.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
We get beautiful sunsets out here with the mountains and all. Here are a few from my old house.

FamilyPictures038.jpg

FamilyPictures031-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread