Who’s number one on your playlist?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Listened to Stretch and Bobbito at work all day today. Does not get any better if you are a vintage hip hop fiend.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Today's gem!

15xjnft.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Now yer talkin' Brofessor! I can handle some old school JP.
Yes sir Brochacho! That's about as "soft" as I go though for music. lol
I like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, (Who doesn't love some Maiden?? ****ing awesome!), Black Sabbath, (The VERY FIRST Heavy Metal Band), old school Ozzy, and old school Motley Crue. Some other of the heavy metal stuff is pretty cool too.
It's mostly Death Metal/thrash metal for me on the regular though. Nothing else.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yes sir Brochacho! That's about as "soft" as I go though for music. lol
I like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, (Who doesn't love some Maiden?? ****ing awesome!), Black Sabbath, (The VERY FIRST Heavy Metal Band), old school Ozzy, and old school Motley Crue. Some other of the heavy metal stuff is pretty cool too.
It's mostly Death Metal/thrash metal for me on the regular though. Nothing else.

Lmao, that’s what I call easy listening too.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Supposed to be on vacation today but decided to go in for a little while today. My appropriate drive to work tune:

My son LOVES ac/dc (so do I). He can play the thunderstruck riff on the guitar slowed down.

Good shit

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Been going a different route lately. Our lead tech picks the music each day and so he is a big 80's New Wave listener which has set me on a big New Wave kick, but mostly I have been listening to New Order. I grew up listening to Depeche Mode, U2, and Duran Duran with my older brother, but I didnt really listen to a lot of New Order until now. I dont know what it is, but Im sure you guys who listen to 80s rock know... but there is something about 80s music that instantly puts you in a good mood. I dont know if it is the nostalgia of the decade and the party atmosphere that translates to the music, but you just cant help but be in a good mood listening to it regardless of the genre from then.

These songs have been my favorites the past week.

Users who are viewing this thread