Who’s number one on your playlist?

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Like others, I have a wide variety of music. I don't have a "who's" number one, but, a "what's" number one on my play list. My usual go to is most any 80's metal. Most of my listening is done at home. I don't listen to any music when driving the Mustang; it's already making pleasant sounds. :)

When driving the commuter to work I listen to Ozzy's Boneyard, Hair Nation, Deep Tracks, 80's on 8, etc.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Listened to this gem on the way to/from the gym today.
Love the guitar sound on this album.

29vj4lx.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO
I only like the the first 2 albums. Mostly the first album though.

I liked it back in 96-00 or so. Every Korn LP after that debut went steadily downhill.
The bass is ungodly deep though. Have seen Korn a couple times (back in 97ish and again in the 00s). I've been to many shows over the years (wife used to work for WAAF and WHEB).
Just went to the H.O.B. last month to see the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, even got to meet Dickie Barrett! Wife got us tickets for the Foundation Room. Not sure if any of you Boston peeps have ever been, but if going to a show at the H.O.B., opt for Foundation Room tix. Its well worth it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I liked it back in 96-00 or so. Every Korn LP after that debut went steadily downhill.
The bass is ungodly deep though. Have seen Korn a couple times (back in 97ish and again in the 00s). I've been to many shows over the years (wife used to work for WAAF and WHEB).
Just went to the H.O.B. last month to see the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, even got to meet Dickie Barrett! Wife got us tickets for the Foundation Room. Not sure if any of you Boston peeps have ever been, but if going to a show at the H.O.B., opt for Foundation Room tix. Its well worth it.
The HOB is the place to go for shows now in Boston. No one else holds shows any more. lol
I saw Korn twice back in the day on their tour for the first album. AWESOME!!!! Once at the Axis and I think the other one was at the Avalon. Good ole days rolling with the crew.

Users who are viewing this thread