Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machdup1

Established Member
Race tire, yes
Car tires, no
Truck, it depends

But if OP wants to try it on his car, It is his choice. But I reserve the right to create epic memes to humiliate him later if it looks silly.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
its-a-definite-yes-i-love-white-stuff.jpg

quad

Established Member

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
It depends on the wheel, tire, car, and stance.

I never had anything except white letter tires on my Ram. I needed something to break up the big sidewalls.

My Chevelle had white letter tires in the rear. In my opinion 15" Center Line wheels wrapped in a tire with a bulging sidewall requires a classic white letter.

I've also seen a few modern cars with white letters. It is a simple accent that can make or break the appearance you are after.

If I had a Fox with a massive tire mounted and stuffed in the rear wheel wells, it would have white letters.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I figured the consensus would be a no go. I wasn’t sure if anyone has done it or had pics of a similar set up. Just exploring the possibility of a different look. But I guess different isn’t always better.
I regret not going with a retrofit projector when I replaced my headlights. I was too worried about what someone else would think.

Then I saw @HudsonFalcon 's headlights. I knew right then I made a mistake. ...and he said something that sounded familiar, "It's your car. Do what you like. The opinion of everyone else shouldn't determine what you do".

I tell new artists and new church leaders this several times a week. You will never be set apart or make a difference trying to be a people pleaser.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I regret not going with a retrofit projector when I replaced my headlights. I was too worried about what someone else would think.

Then I saw @HudsonFalcon 's headlights. I knew right then I made a mistake. ...and he said something that sounded familiar, "It's your car. Do what you like. The opinion of everyone else shouldn't determine what you do".

I tell new artists and new church leaders this several times a week. You will never be set apart or make a difference trying to be a people pleaser.

Agreed. Do what you like Todd. Everyone has different style and tastes.

jbrubacher99

Established Member
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190327/32782c85cb21dbf0820a3a868829b6df.jpg[/IMG
On my old ranger I thought it was dope That hellcat looks gay tho

Users who are viewing this thread