• You’re a ricer stfu

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I just purchased a set of CCW classics for my OW Terminator. What are your thoughts on white lettering? I think it can look classy depending on wheels/vehicle combo. This pic is an example of what I’m thinking.

2015-09-25_23-24-49.jpg

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I think yes and no on certain occasions. The guy I sold my car to put them on and it looked like shit in my opinion. They also were "Michelin" stickers, and the car did not even have Michelin tires lol.

No letters:
nc_oc=AQmjtJiNlAO1qXBkA1EJtsD3ulhvHNs-OA5_c--56l_VvY5wWW4-yu3wfpCAPtqTIm0&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQlbMcc7yKhkIfzC0iJrN35iRKVfPbTVI2ckqd1lsLh_hzlEE2jS0CQssytsJ-oaQfw&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

Just not my taste

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Had white tire lettering on my old '79 Camaro. Back then, the tires had black on one side and white on the other (or the white wall). You just had the shop mount them with the letters in or out.

It looked cool and was still popular among some people into the 90's.

The big letters look cool on show cars. But, I bet the maintenance on keeping them clean is a hassle.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I share the sentiment that it depends on the tire...definitely a no on the large oversized stickers affixed to street tires. Though I don't mind it on racing tire, slick etc. If you do it, then I would color inside the lines and not go with big lettering.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I figured the consensus would be a no go. I wasn’t sure if anyone has done it or had pics of a similar set up. Just exploring the possibility of a different look. But I guess different isn’t always better.

Users who are viewing this thread