Whipple 2.9 with 10 Rib, Etc.

CSG

Established Member
Not interested in selling the head unit only, thanks though.

Darren, I am gone most evenings with all the sports, but I will be home this evening.

TClark22

Established Member
i was coming in here to say your out of your mind trying to sell it so high...then i looked at what evolution is charging for that 10 rib kit if you bought it alone...$2700 to convert to 10 rib...WOW

I WAS thinking of slapping a big whipple on my coyote build...Its stupid enough they are $7000+ for brand new kits...i had my eyes set on a 3.4 to make 800-1000 all day...

CSG

Established Member
Yea once you get the 10 rib kit then you have to buy the ati balancer, tensioner and blower pulleys. It adds up. I believe the blower snout is changed for 10 rib as it will now use the outer belt.

CSG

Established Member
Not selling the fuel system unless the 2.9 is sold first. It is E85 compatible dual 465's with the good hoses and E85 ready filter.

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
Sub'd could you post pics of the dark star, actually probable everything if it's not too much trouble. I have a nice tax return this year and planned on buying half of everything you're selling lol

CSG

Established Member
I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'll try to take some over the weekend. Also wanted to add that I have quite a bit of feedback on Corral a bit on NMRA forums and some on RZRforums all under the same user name.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Interested in the struts, are they 2005-2010 struts or 2011-2014? And what the struts part number?

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Yea once you get the 10 rib kit then you have to buy the ati balancer, tensioner and blower pulleys. It adds up. I believe the blower snout is changed for 10 rib as it will now use the outer belt.

Correct, different snout required to the tune of several hundred bucks.

If the blower sells we need to talk headers :beer:

CSG

Established Member
Wife's been picking at me calling me an old man for wanting a corvette... Leaning towards just keeping it all and moving forward.

Darren, I'll be around most Saturday. Come by just to meet if nothing else.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Wife's been picking at me calling me an old man for wanting a corvette... Leaning towards just keeping it all and moving forward.

Darren, I'll be around most Saturday. Come by just to meet if nothing else.

LOL!!! Smart lady!!!!

I'm off this coming Fri and Sat. We GOTTA hook up! I want to see this and meet and greet! LMK. I'll have my Brembo 6-pistons tomorrow so I may need to borrow something. ;))

RobT2727

Established Member
I would consider Paxton or possibly TVS kits plus lots of cash in trade. Please don't waste my time offering a TVS plus $1k. That's not going to do it. Consider the cost of your stuff against the cost of this stuff and make REASONABLE trade offers.
I am interested in a trade, but my TVS kit has a ton of $$ involved in it also. It runs considerbly better than most. You say 1k and TVS won't get it. What exactly do you want? My 3900lb ride with a TVS does good.
20140111_202551_zpsfpfjv42n.jpg

CSG

Established Member
I really went back and forth on this. With baseball season kicking off I have basically no time to work on the car. I have decided to keep everything though.

I pulled the engine last Tuesday and pulled it apart Sunday morning. The good news was that there is no damage in the engine so one cylinder is just a bit more leaky than the others. Going to ship the block off to be sleeved and put my rotating assembly in it with new rings.

With what Rob and Jason have been able to accomplish with the TVS, Daniel (TSS) and myself are anxious to push this 2.9 and see what we can do with it.

On a side note, any of you locals have a valve spring compressor for the coyote head?

Users who are viewing this thread