Whipple 2.9 with 10 Rib, Etc.

CSG

Established Member
Several guys asked about the converter previously. I will sell this as I am afraid I will blow through it with the 2.9. It was for my turbo setup. It would do well on a NA, turbo or centri. setup and maybe a milder PD blower combo. It is a custom spec by TSS based off a 1E pump. Feel free to make offers by PM I am thinking $850 plus any shipping.

spdracr0

Established Member
I am interested in a trade, but my TVS kit has a ton of $$ involved in it also. It runs considerbly better than most. You say 1k and TVS won't get it. What exactly do you want? My 3900lb ride with a TVS does good.

Why would you say yours runs considerably better than most??

CSG

Established Member
Damn I'm wishy washy...
Found something I want so up for sale [again] are the following:
2.9 with 10 rib
converter
Trueforged Wheels with tires
Dark Stars with tires
The entire car with or without any parts

Once the whipple sells then all the other stuff listed on page 1 will be available.

agony

Established Member
Someone should hurry up and buy your blower so I can get your suspension. LOL :lol1:

CSG

Established Member
TF wheel pic is in the "wheels for sale section" under a thread started by me. Bumped it a few days ago.

CSG

Established Member
Sale pending on whipple.

Monday I'll detail the other stuff and prices.
I will check back on the Pm's. I believe art vandlay has first dibs on the fuel system. The headers mid and magnaflow comp are all ready to be sold. Converter is ready. All wheels and tires ready, ID1000 ready. Bmr adjustable lowers are ready, remaining suspension is still on the car. If any one wants a built engine get with me on a trade for your engine before I install mine.

Users who are viewing this thread