Votes: 91 65.0%
  • VMP

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • JPC

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters

jdcobra

Established Member
Of course AED is one of the main tuners for the coyote 5.0 platform but I've also seen some other big names such as VMP, BBR, and JPC. Just curious to see who has what tune and how much you like it. :beer:

Edit: I only named these companies because these are the top 4 I have been seeing as of late. NOT knocking on other tuners or discrediting them in any way.

Last edited:

CobraHuck

Established Member
I'm debating between AED or Lund for mine. I'm happy power wise, just want my rear o2s off, #8 cylinder extra fuel thing, and the ghost cam. Leaning toward Lund since that's all I want and he's a little cheaper

ViciousJay

Established Member
on the 2013 I have nothing right now but I had a BBR on my 2011 then drank the Koolaid, just drink the koolaid the first time :D

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
on the 2013 I have nothing right now but I ad a BBR then drank the Koolaid, just drink the koolaid the first time :D

Sweet!! :beer: how do you like it versus the BBR tune? I loved my BBR tune and both Shaun and Steve are awesome at taking time out their day to help their customers.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Sweet!! :beer: how do you like it versus the BBR tune? I loved my BBR tune and both Shaun and Steve are awesome at taking time out their day to help their customers.

on my 2011 is was night and day, im not saying BBR isn't good but my car responded more to Shaun's tune

drewzx3

Established Member
Like he said above drink the koolaid the first time. I had vmp then went to aed. Vmp's customer service sucks. Plus aed tuen was a little faster at the track.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
i have lund. sometimes i get a lean code. i just clear and go.power feels good. although i have nothing to cmpare to besides stock.
was gonna do some datalogs for Shaun. still hadnt decided my next mod . so im just rollin as is for now.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
i have lund. sometimes i get a lean code. i just clear and go.power feels good. although i have nothing to cmpare to besides stock.
was gonna do some datalogs for Shaun. still hadnt decided my next mod . so im just rollin as is for now.

What lean code do you get?

-Thomas

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
I have a VMP Auto tune on my 13 for 17k miles and love it. I started with a BBR for a few hundred miles because it came with my tuner and it had issues. BBR reached out to me moths later and sent me a revised tune for free that was much improved, but i really prefer my tune from Justin at VMP. IF I was to try another tuner it would only be AED or Manny at HPP (local).

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
AED. Idk what's better his tune or customer service

Come on JDCOBRA!!!

drewzx3

Established Member

Come on JDCOBRA!!!

I've had Shaun send me tunes at 2am to fix an early shift problem after him being at the track and finding the problem on another auto car.

jdcobra

Established Member
I've had Shaun send me tunes at 2am to fix an early shift problem after him being at the track and finding the problem on another auto car.

Damn!! That is some serious customer service right there. Kudos to him :beer:

jdcobra

Established Member

Come on JDCOBRA!!!

Haha oh I'll be sipping the kool aid here shortly. I was supposed to start work this week but unfortunately have to have some more painful oral surgery this next week :/ so it will be at least two weeks before I can start

schecter

Established Member
Chris Jones from BBR tunes mine, but I actually bring it to him. Its not a remote tune. I like it a lot, no problems. I'm sure the other three listed are great as well though.

NotoNito

Established Member
So im convinced to drink the kool aid. Does he package his tune with the tuner? On his site I only see the blank tuner for 400 and the tune seperate for 250. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread