I already gave my opinion.
But, yeah,..............

2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1.jpg

2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1 (1).jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
All great choices but you just got a new GT500.
So if you’re looking for a new toy, what is the goal and budget?
How do you want to use this new toy? The new 500 covers a lot of bases, I’d probably just mod that.
-J

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
It did for about a month. That’s about it. That when I bought my Powerstroke. Car lots where I am at are all low on inventory. Prices online are ridiculous for anything as well.

My cousin stopped by last night on their new Honda side by side. They had to go out of state to get it and had to pay MSRP because they’re so hard to come by right now. Apparently, don’t Honda ATV/UTV dealer’s are having to shut the doors because they can’t get any inventory according to my cousin. I haven’t logged into that for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the SidexSides in my area are flying out the doors at my local dealer. I see atleast 3 a day being loaded up fresh off the floor.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw a group of C7 ZR1s on our way back from the lake today, turns out it was my girlfriends dad and his buddies (did a parade for a kid fighting cancer). The first one had the big wing, and ho lee fawk did it give me a car chub. I really think the M7 in these will be the unicorn to have.

If you have any questions about the ZLE i can give you a derelict’s subjective opinion. Most people warn folks about driving them on the street...I’m meh on it, i think people are too used to how nice everything rides now. I love driving mine on the street, but i also wouldn’t have an open drink in the cup holder lol.

I wouldn’t touch a 350 unless i was prepared to install torque and redo a motor with my dad (actually sounds kinda fun if we had the room in the shop, and time).

My problem with the ZR1 is I can buy 2 ZLE for that money, and at that price point I’m bumping up to genV viper or GT3

Recon

Established Member
Agree on the ZR1 version of the Z06. I *almost* bought one of these a couple of months ago that had heads done by RPM. I am kicking myself for not. I think these will end up being the most valuable of C6s.

I heavily consider a C6GS, but man a Z06 is where it’s at. 600rwhp N/A would be friggin awesome. If I had to do it over again I’d go for a Z06 instead of a mustang. It would’ve been cheaper. But I do love every mustang I have.

Pick your poison.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
If you leave any of the other corvettes on your list stock you’ll always be living in fear of bumping into a H/C/I C6 Z06.

winner winner chicken dinner!
This guy needs to update his sig.
For those who know LS masterminds RPM Motorsports, this guys C6 holds their pump gas H/C/I NA record, check out their YouTube episode on Dasmopar’s Ron Burgundy :)
I’ve had the experience and I have mad respect for those cars done right.
-J

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey @Klaus, the guy I know with the ZL1 stopped by the house saying he is thinking of selling his car. Figured I would let you know. It’s a nice car...stupid fast too. Very well taken care of.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey @Klaus, the guy I know with the ZL1 stopped by the house saying he is thinking of selling his car. Figured I would let you know. It’s a nice car...stupid fast too. Very well taken care of.

Thanks for thinking of me. I am leaning toward a C6Z, just need to find the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread