Which spark plugs to get for my car

madridlv70duece

Established Member
Im getting ready for a tune and want to get some spark plugs. I the car is a 2v sc saleen 15 psi of boost, forged internals, 60 injectors with a gt40 fuel pump

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
while it is clear that you didnt bother running a search....or even flipped through the first few pages of this section (b/c i know for sure there is at least 1 or 2 spark plugs threads there)...i will still answer your question. but i will say, you really should at least TRY running a search, before posting a new thread.

most with similar mods (but on a 4v), including me, usually run - NGK TR6
they are a quality plug, and are cheap, effective, and help reduce chances of detonation since they are copper. you can get them at your local parts store for about $2 per plug. you should gap them at 032. which is what they usually come pre-gapped at, out of the box.

madridlv70duece

Established Member
I did run through a search and was a little confused with hotter or colder spark plugs. I saw there was a difference with 2v and 4v, but i figured i would get a more precise answer for my car if i just did a thread.

TRBO VNM

I did run through a search and was a little confused with hotter or colder spark plugs. I saw there was a difference with 2v and 4v, but i figured i would get a more precise answer for my car if i just did a thread.

And so you posted it in a 4v forum. :shrug:

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member

Brutal Metal

Established Member
And so you posted it in a 4v forum. :shrug:
The Bistro covers all motors TRBO VNM, 5.0's, 4.6L 2 and 4V's etc..:rockon: Edit! OOPs sorry I saw Jimmy moved it to this forum!
I think TR-6's have a stronger spark than the Iridiums but the idle isn't as good, I use the former!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread