Where to buy kit from?

Svt03Cobra

Wanna Race?
Established Member
I'm thinking about swapping to a turbo. Where is the best place to buy a turbo kit for my 03 Cobra. List some online stores if you can thanks. :banana:

shhak

Established Member
+1 on Trbo Vnm if you're looking for a Hellion kit. Hellions quality seems to be one of the best. I've also seen several good looking HPP kits. I had no problems at all with my HP kit, but their customer service is ummm, well, lets just says it's lacking....

blowngt

Established Member
Why?:shrug:

Sure, their customer service isn't the best in the world, but I had absolutely 0 problems with my HP kit. Kit fit pretty good, was reliable, and made awesome power....:beer:

I agree with the kit. Of all the kits available out there, I do like their design the best.......however.........not getting answers, being lied to every week, waiting months (yes months) for turbos that supposedly were "on the way", I canceled my order. That was about a month ago and they still haven't refunded my money. Ironically, he wasn't to busy to take my money, but he's to busy to give it back???

All this was for a simple upgrade from 57's to 60's. I can't imagine how long it takes them to ship out a complete kit.

If you are looking for twin kit that keeps the turbos out of the engine bay, I would look at the Helion kit. I didn't think it was a big deal that they used stainless steel for all of the pipes until I had the car down for a rebuid and looked inside of the pipes. Apparently race gas and mild steel pipes don't mix real well.

Needless to say I'm having custom stainless pipes done on the car.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Hey...not trying to defend HP but I waited over 2 months for my precision turbo(I'm assuming that is what comes with the kit)....they kept telling me 2 weeks. Their is one guy on here that waited 3 months. I wasted 3/4 of the summer with my car down becuase I didn't have my 76GTS. It happend to a ton of people....they said they were out of wheels:shrug:

I agree with the kit. Of all the kits available out there, I do like their design the best.......however.........not getting answers, being lied to every week, waiting months (yes months) for turbos that supposedly were "on the way", I canceled my order. That was about a month ago and they still haven't refunded my money. Ironically, he wasn't to busy to take my money, but he's to busy to give it back???

All this was for a simple upgrade from 57's to 60's. I can't imagine how long it takes them to ship out a complete kit.

If you are looking for twin kit that keeps the turbos out of the engine bay, I would look at the Helion kit. I didn't think it was a big deal that they used stainless steel for all of the pipes until I had the car down for a rebuid and looked inside of the pipes. Apparently race gas and mild steel pipes don't mix real well.

Needless to say I'm having custom stainless pipes done on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread