Where is the Hidden Build Sheet Located in Our Cars?

YellowCobra04

Established Member
I have heard that the original build sheet to our cars is located somewhere. If there is one, where do most people find them.

I know in my 1961 Starliner I found it in the driver side door and under the carpet on the 65 mustang. Where are they on the 03/04 Cobras? :shrug:

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think only one or two of us on this board have found a build sheet on their car

there have been many threads about it but most folks myself included have never seen it, iirc

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
JBrown would know. Most of my older muscle cars I have found build sheets underneath the rear seat, a couple embedded into the spings/foam padding.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Try the passenger side seatback, between the seat covering and the foam. Or, the driver's seat. I know a lot of manufactures(sp?) like to squirrell them away there.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I have the build sheet for my car :dancenana:

The Previous Owner had it among numerous other certificates, paper work, etc that is all in a folder. I didn't go tearing away the interior for it, LOL.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
To the OP I have yours... it is in a hidden place... I can tell you where it is, but then I would have to K*LL you!!! LOL!!! J/K If you find it let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread