Where does your Cobra live?……Let’s see those parking spots

John24

Established Member
Bro that floor tell me about it please I need that

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
We have always done regular epoxy floors and never had them last long, so we bit the bullet and did polyaspartic this time. This stuff is much thicker and is supposed to be quite a bit more durable. So far so good!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
IMG_5973.jpegIMG_4994.jpegIMG_5980.jpeg

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
That double wide lift is badass, didn’t realize that was a thing. If I could put a lift in my garage it’d be perfect.

I wish I had a lift period lol trying to work under a car that’s 4 inches from the ground sucks balls lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Is your TR Cobra factory stock? How many miles?
Car has about 120k on it. I daily drove it for about 10 years other than in the winter ( bought it new in 2004). Now it gets maybe at best 1000 miles a year.

Yes engine is stock. Changes that have been done are the FTBR bushings and the ford performance cover in the rear end. I re did the seats upholstery with the TMI leather a few years ago. I also had the paint re sprayed about 3 years ago as the bumpers were fading some and I had all the hood rock chips repaired. Car also has Borla cat back.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is mine....not exactly ideal for me but keeps cars out of the weather. Have to pull one out to work on another. (Disregard cardboard. GTO leaks a little lol)
I think every classic leaks some type of fluid. Sweet car!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here is mine....not exactly ideal for me but keeps cars out of the weather. Have to pull one out to work on another. (Disregard cardboard. GTO leaks a little lol)
I like the GTO (one of my favorite '60s muscle cars) but LOVE your MG Cobra. That is one good looking car, sir! Good looking garage, too!!!

I had an amazing garage. Unfortunately had to sell back in November. So now my Comanche is in my parents garage with all my tools and stuff and the cobra is in a storage unit.

7567d5662519bfebe7835cbb12e3ee6d.jpg

736c1153637d2613c13367b6b2e6913f.jpg

72371428ce97dc3a94fbcba4332b84f5.jpg

cafd6a2c4619f4418d9047fe0e45555b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That definitely was one FINE looking garage. Sorry you had to let it go, but hopefully you'll have another chance down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread