Where do these dealers pull their pricing from!!!

zredfire04

Established Member
When I was car shopping I looked at a 2002 gt vert. It had 40k miles and they wanted $12k for it because of "low" miles. Only problem is it was a $9k car with that mileage. They wouldn't budge on the price either. Got my cobra for $15k a few weeks later.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I can see a car in that condition being worth a lot of money to the right buyer.

I'm with you P49. And I think "WE" as a group should be saying these cars are worth top dollar.

Granted, if I were in the market I would not like paying top dollar, but you bet your @$$ that I would love for my Cobra to be worth a lot of money LOL.

Like someone said here before, things are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Hybbs

Established Member
The problem with buying a "rare" sub 1000 mile car is, as soon as you start driving it and putting miles on it, you lose the rarity. That 50k dollar car just became a 25-30K dollar low mileage unmolested Cobra. So unless you want to lose 20k dollars in just a few short months of driving, you are forced to store it in a garage. I couldn't own a car and just stare at it sitting in my garage.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll put some miles on it. I have no room to talk lol I don't think I've put 500 miles on mine yet this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, I'm terrible. I did pull it out the other day to make room for our appliance delivery. I just need to take it out and run the piss outta it.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm right there with you guys. Both my Cobras sit most of the time.

I got my Vert last year and spent a few months getting it up to my standard. Took it to San Diego (Trailered it) in September for a show. Got home and parked it. I think I drove it a couple days since September of last yer. It's almost September this year LMAO!!!!

My coupe is in the same boat. I do start it almost every weekend to move it out of the garage so I can paint diecast Cobra's LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread