Where did you find your skinny/athletic girl

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah. Honestly, I don't call anyone weird for whatever they like. As long as you're happy with what you're going home with that's all that matters.
Indeed! Been with my wife for 22 years and married 16 years of that time. We are both 39 years old. I've been a gym rat for probably 14 years. It's not her thing, but she totally supports it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Except plenty of fat dudes be jerking off to Sasha Grey and not Rosie Odonald.

That doesn't apply because the hypothesis is about person to person interactions. So every guy will pick out hot chicks online or stare at the beach or whatever. But sit people down for dinner together and things change.

slow poke

Established Member
Nothing wrong with a bigger girl. I’ve done plenty. They’re kinda wild too.

I've noticed fat girls tend to like ass ****ing more and suck dick better on a whole. Most also smell like shit though. Stinky vag plus BO mixed in from the folds and heat generated. I also can't tell you how many times if seen remnants of toilet paper in the creases of their asshole.

To the wild side, have any of you guys been with a girl on juice? I'm talking to the point it grew their clitoris? That's the most wild sex you will ever have. Insatiable / any additional people, anal, choking, BDSM, you think of it they will do it and enjoy it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^

giphy.gif

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I've noticed fat girls tend to like ass ****ing more and suck dick better on a whole. Most also smell like shit though. Stinky vag plus BO mixed in from the folds and heat generated. I also can't tell you how many times if seen remnants of toilet paper in the creases of their asshole.

To the wild side, have any of you guys been with a girl on juice? I'm talking to the point it grew their clitoris? That's the most wild sex you will ever have. Insatiable / any additional people, anal, choking, BDSM, you think of it they will do it and enjoy it.

Dude.

You aren't looking for a girlfriend or wife.

You just need a hooker.

Because being married 50 years (30 so far, here) won't be about the sex.

VegasMichael

Established Member

That's because they are desperate. Fat girls need it bad so they will do anything to land a man. The rest of what you posted I am clueless about.

slow poke

Established Member
Dude.

You aren't looking for a girlfriend or wife.

You just need a hooker.

Because being married 50 years (30 so far, here) won't be about the sex.

Exact opposite, I was just doing a little story time there about some experiences. I don't think about sex much anymore, I've had my fill. So, no I'm looking for the opposite of a hooker lol.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Hahaha. I don't like them that big! I don't like skinny though either. I like their thighs actually touching when standing normal. Otherwise it looks like a walking skeleton. Am I weird?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
62D98D34-EEE5-4BDC-B972-D48FD1E5DA60.jpeg
13D5C3DB-545D-4D7F-87FC-94252C051504.jpeg

Slow clap...

Users who are viewing this thread