Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
dtheo said:
Someone find me this saleen race-purpose front end and I'll seriously consider lending the spoiler out. I have searched for 2 years and have yet to find one. Its as rare as the spoiler I have.

SMustang.gif

Dave

That's like finding a needle in a needle stack!?!

svt5150

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
That's like finding a needle in a needle stack!?!

Actually, that would be pretty easy to find;-)

I have seen the longer saleen front facia before on ebay about a year ago. I lost on the bid.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
dtheo said:
:pop: LOL, now why would I want to do that so every 94-98 mustang on the planet would have the same thing? Well.......I do want a new set of CCW classics........LOL
:lol:

Everyone in this thread that wants one...including me:
:cryying: :bored: :eek: :shrug: :smmon: :nonono: :mj: :rolleyes: :dw: :??: :fm::uh oh: :xpl: :cuss:

wheelhopper

Established Member
That wing sorta resembles the fox body saleen wing at a slightly steeper angle and no space between it and the deck lid. Why dont you see how that would look.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
OK homos, got an opportunity for you all who wants this "spoiler." I am going to have 10 made and will be reselling them, I will be fronting the money to have them made and taking on all the risk(s). They will be non painted, but will be primered so you could paint them yourselves the color of your car. They should bolt on to any 94-98 mustang. Any one want in? I need to figure out costs for you all.

Dave

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Now that's more like it. I'm definitely in. Let me know the cost and I'll send you the money.

If you open track and have a sn-95 I highly suggest you look into this wing. Great aerodynamic properties.

dtheo said:
OK homos, got an opportunity for you all who wants this "spoiler." I am going to have 10 made and will be reselling them, I will be fronting the money to have them made and taking on all the risk(s). They will be non painted, but will be primered so you could paint them yourselves the color of your car. They should bolt on to any 94-98 mustang. Any one want in? I need to figure out costs for you all.

Dave

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
The spoiler list!

1. Venomous01
2. RoadZOmbie
3. scuzzdude2587 - depending on price

Last edited:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
dtheo said:
OK homos:)xpl: ), got an opportunity for you all who wants this "spoiler." I am going to have 10 made and will be reselling them, I will be fronting the money to have them made and taking on all the risk(s). They will be non painted, but will be primered so you could paint them yourselves the color of your car. They should bolt on to any 94-98 mustang. Any one want in? I need to figure out costs for you all.

Dave

:beer: :burnout: :idea: ;-) :thumbsup: :banana: :lol1: :pepper: :D :lol: :smmon: :loser: :kaboom: :bowdown: :pop: :rockon: :rolling: :p

Count me in! What material will it be made out of?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
:beer: :burnout: :idea: ;-) :thumbsup: :banana: :lol1: :pepper: :D :lol: :smmon: :loser: :kaboom: :bowdown: :pop: :rockon: :rolling: :p

Count me in! What material will it be made out of?
List updated.

+1 on the material.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Mine weighs like 5-7 pounds, I would not worry about the weight, I'll double check though.

Dave

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
dtheo said:
Mine weighs like 5-7 pounds, I would not worry about the weight, I'll double check though.

Dave
Hot damn!!!! 5-7 lbs. I'm pumped! This will be a great addition to my open track car.

:beer:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
list updated...

The spoiler list!

1. Venomous01
2. RoadZOmbie
3. scuzzdude2587 - depending on price
4. Shangsta

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
DTHEO.......We've seen the back angle. Have any pictures of the the side & front of the "spoiler/wing" where it meets with the top & sides of the trunk lid?? I would really love to see how it looks from those angles. :thumbsup:

AtlanticCobra98

Ummm Yeah!!!!
Established Member
RoadZOmbie said:
DTHEO.......We've seen the back angle. Have any pictures of the the side & front of the "spoiler/wing" where it meets with the top & sides of the trunk lid?? I would really love to see how it looks from those angles. :thumbsup:
x2 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread