Where can I find this?!?!?!?!

svt5150

Established Member
Khameleon said:
I guess im the only one that thinks it looks like poo.

I like the Kaenen wing.

This one actually does something on the road course tho.

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
Have you tried talking to Saleen directly to see if they would be interested in making the wing again? I would buy one, and i'm sure others would also.

CIMG0306.jpg

Last edited:

svt5150

Established Member
Doubt Saleen would make them again. They dont even offer many 94-98 parts anymore. The best thing to do would be to try and find out who has or made the "mold" and if it was destroyed or still laying around somewhere. I think back in the day when it was in my Saleen catalog it was $499 for the T1 wing.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I called Saleen today and they said they don't have them nor do they plan to revive the part for sale.

Bummer.

Last edited:

5.4 speedster

Banned
i have talked with saleen and they have no plans to remake it... i would be willing to pay someone 1000 dollars to let me borrow their T1 wing so I could have a mold produced... hell i will even throw in a wing in fiberglass after the mold is completed...
if you are interested pm me here or over on saleenpower.com

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
5.4 speedster said:
i have talked with saleen and they have no plans to remake it... i would be willing to pay someone 1000 dollars to let me borrow their T1 wing so I could have a mold produced... hell i will even throw in a wing in fiberglass after the mold is completed...
if you are interested pm me here or over on saleenpower.com
Hot damn that's a great offer... dtheo?!?!? That's some race tire money:poke: :lol1:

svt5150

Established Member
They were 499 new for the T1. If we could get 10 guys to pay up the price to make it and get a hold of one we could get them produced in either FRP or CF. I know I checked with http://finishlinecomposites.com/ before and they were willing to do it. They have done some sn95 parts in the past and do amazing work.

svt5150

Established Member
Oh yea...

dtheo, can we borrow ur wing once the season is over and well give you yours plus a carbon one for free.:-D

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
svt5150 said:
Oh yea...

dtheo, can we borrow ur wing once the season is over and well give you yours plus a carbon one for free.:-D

:pop: LOL, now why would I want to do that so every 94-98 mustang on the planet would have the same thing? Well.......I do want a new set of CCW classics........LOL
:lol:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Someone find me this saleen race-purpose front end and I'll seriously consider lending the spoiler out. I have searched for 2 years and have yet to find one. Its as rare as the spoiler I have.

SMustang.gif

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread