Where are the local meets in mass and nh in 2015

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Don't remember seeing you there that time? Maybe one time this year as I plan on heading back down that way a few times.

Haven't seen you around? I work at Toyota of Nashua, I tend to see all the local talent driving around haha. Most of us including me use Pete at Performance Dyno in Concord.

I don't think I saw you in Halifax Chris. I hope to make it North a couple times this year, so we'll see what happens.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
do you know josh woods or manny freitus

I work in the shop so no I do not. With granite state, it's a personal thing and how he has treated someone close to me. You won't see me there ever. Most of us trust Pete up in Concord and he has never disappointed, people tow cars from NY just for him, best around imo.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
What time does it start at traget (in the nashua mall?) and also in metheun what time and where is that near mann orchards?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Heberts candy mansion every Thursday night in Shrewsbury. Auburn elks every Friday night in Auburn, and Kimball's farm has a cruise in every Friday night in Lunenburg I believe it is.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
The cruise night at Target is not at the pheasant lane mall, it's up off route 101a ( Amherst street ) located in the plaza across from best ford. Usually starts around 5pm.

Mann Orhcards is cruise night is located at the actual orchard http://www.mannorchards.com/2_16_Cruise-Night.html , get there early if you can..that one usually is super crowded

I have been meaning to get that the cruise night in Shrewsbury, I might try to go this year.

Oh yea, there is also a car's and coffee event once a month in Brookline, MA at the larz anderson musem. Thats on my list to get to this year for sure.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
Ya i had checked out the orchards that looks cool just waiitng till they update the new schedule( even though i could figure it out myself. And kimballs right on 495 right. I live in billerica so thats real close to me too. Ill def go to the target ones though. Amhearst street is my old stomping grounds way back in high school

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
the Kimballs on 495 in westford doesn't have a cruise night anymore, the one 03white snake is referring to is in Lancaster, MA

p.s. I live over in chelmsford, so we are neighbors hahah

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ya i had checked out the orchards that looks cool just waiitng till they update the new schedule( even though i could figure it out myself. And kimballs right on 495 right. I live in billerica so thats real close to me too. Ill def go to the target ones though. Amhearst street is my old stomping grounds way back in high school

I am also your "neighbor" haha. I'm in Lowell right off Gorham St. I'm always in Billerica

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
There are so many.... Whips Wheels does a great job at highlighting the area cruise nights and shows.... A couple more...
Weds night at the Liberty Tree mall In Danvers is a big one.

Thursday nights in Candia NH has grown into a big one as well.

Saturday Nights in Hookset NH.... the New Hampshire Mustang Club has theirs. It has been a smaller venue....however, the clubs annual meeting is coming up and we may get an update on this at that time.

Friday nights at Target is one of my favorites as well......Hope to see you around this year.

Last edited:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Pro tree is no longer. Changed over to Granite State and Dana is no longer working there. Had a car there during the changeover and the work they did ended up a disaster. Had to fix everything they did myself. I would not want them working on my beater car.

Sad to hear this.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
Ya i just moved here from lowell i lived in the canal mill buildings. Couldnt fit up the garage there tho because it was too low so i left my car in nh and couldnt drive it much. I work in burlington so billerica is closer and way less traffic and can drive my car whenever.

Hooksett would be interesting to me too because i always like hitting the firework place up there. Where up there is it?

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
NHMC cruise in Hooksett is held at Advanced Auto Parts on Hooksett Road.

Whips will come out in the Spring once dates get set for the various events etc...

Users who are viewing this thread