Where are the local meets in mass and nh in 2015

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I wanna start getting my schedule together of the local meets that are going to be in nh and mass. Let me know of any that you guys know of please and also if anyone is interested in meeting or even photoshoots let me know. I wont be taking it out until around april anyways.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
im looking forward to the Colt State Park meet in Bristol, RI. I plan to have a pony in the stable by then.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
It's usually on a Saturday in mid June. We cruise from North Attleboro, MA to Colt State Park in Bristol, RI. Dave (SVT03DAL) organizes it.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
There is a cruise every Friday night at Wal-Mart in Halifax, MA at the intersection of RT 106 and RT 58. It starts around late April/Early May. All types of cars show up. I usually go on a weekly basis. There is also a show at Gillette at Foxboro every other Thursday (April-October) at Patriot Place over by Bass Pro. The Foxboro Cruise starts at 4, and ends at 8. I didn't go at all last year because of work. They would probably be a hike since you live in NH, but just putting some ideas out there.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I am going to the pats game tomrrow. Patriots place would be cool for photos too. Nashua is one i would definitely do. What does a cruise entail?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yea the Target show is usually pretty good like they said above. It's not a huge event but it's a nice chance to meet some of us local guys and such. Always nice to meet more people in the area, he'll until I met SonicBlurr2003 I thought I was the only guy in the area

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
I met Josh and Dave down at the show in Halifax in August if I remember correctly. I'll try and make the hike up North next year. Also, the Nantasket Beach Car Show in MA is June 7, 2015.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I met Josh and Dave down at the show in Halifax in August if I remember correctly. I'll try and make the hike up North next year. Also, the Nantasket Beach Car Show in MA is June 7, 2015.

What do you drive? I went to a show with Josh there, just wondering if I met you haha

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
I drive a black 02 GT.

DSC_0017_zpsf6b69b47.jpg

cobrarob2345

Established Member
Mines a rio red 97 cobra. Where do u guys go around here for shops. I go to pro tree in hudson. Were u guys around here when the 5.o pro shop was around?

gtmustang00

Established Member
Mines a rio red 97 cobra. Where do u guys go around here for shops. I go to pro tree in hudson. Were u guys around here when the 5.o pro shop was around?

Pro tree is no longer. Changed over to Granite State and Dana is no longer working there. Had a car there during the changeover and the work they did ended up a disaster. Had to fix everything they did myself. I would not want them working on my beater car.

I was around when the 5.0 pro shop was around. I was 15-16 though. That was 11-12 years ago! What a shitbag Dave ended up to be though.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I drive a black 02 GT.

DSC_0017_zpsf6b69b47.jpg

Don't remember seeing you there that time? Maybe one time this year as I plan on heading back down that way a few times.

Haven't seen you around? I work at Toyota of Nashua, I tend to see all the local talent driving around haha. Most of us including me use Pete at Performance Dyno in Concord.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
There's ton's of events and cruises....just make sure you check back here for dates/times. I am part of the crew that goes to Nashua on Friday's quite frequently

We usually have a meet in May in Worcester, then do a cruise down to RI in early june. Bass pro shop cruise night at Patriots place is the biggest in New England. It's every other Thursday and can draw in upwards of 3,000 cars.

The two other cruise events that are really popular around here are:
1. Mann Orchards - Methuen, MA -- second Monday of every month
2. Skips - Merrimac, MA - Every other saturday

Hope to see you around this summer.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
This is great guys great info thanks Ill definitely see you guys around this year at as many as I can get to. i sell cars at herb chambers honda so I dont make it to nashua as much as I would like unless im smashing sandwiches at the nashua garden, or going out to restraunts most of the time. Do you sell at toyota nashua? Ya dave buried the 5.0 pro shop. As far as granite state I have had nothing but good experiences. Did not know the ownership changed as it is mostly smaller things I need done to my car but i rember seeing something on a forum taking dana up so I figured it was a good place to go.. But the new owner or manager (maybe both) has been real nice with me. What happened to your car there?

Users who are viewing this thread