When seeing another mustang driving....

Chachi3323

03 Redfire GT
Established Member
When seeing another mustang driving around you or by you, do you wave like to say " Hey " or do you just go on your own way?

Also, for the V8 Mustangs, if you do wave is it only to other V8 or V6 as well?

Just curious...

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Im pretty picky about who I wave to. I usually only wave to v8 foxbodys and v8 94-04 stangs. I dont wave to older women driving nice mustangs either because they most likely have no idea whats going on.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
when i owned my notch i would wave to other notches, thats about it. nothing against the other mustangs, just too many of them driving around miami to wave to them all.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
you can kinda get an idea of who knows when to wave back. i find that when i'm driving and catch another stang owner wave, its usually a modded looking/sounding mustang. a lot of people just think of the mustang as another car. i tend to get a lot of waves/thumbs up from older people. not necessarily in mustangs.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I usually wave when i see modded gt's or cobras and machs. LIke today i went to get gas and saw a 30-40 year old guy in a 96-98 cobra vert and i noticed he was looking at me so as i passed him we both nodded.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
i'll wave when i see any kind of cobra or a Modded 94+ GT, unless like stated it older women who are wondering why i am waving

slo-GT

Established Member
I always wave at fellow V8 mustang owners of any body style, especially if I see they are modded. Because most likely they share some of the same interest in vehicles as i do. unless as stated earlier its an old lady or something.

Last edited:

divided

Established Member
Funny, I was just wondering if it was weird that i always give a thumbs up to other stangs. Just the other day i saw a early 90's 5.0 stang with cams and exhaust, I went wot with him behind me to pass someone, and he sped up after i let off and gave me a thumbs up, same day, after work i see a 03-04? oxford white cobra and he gives me a nod and signal as he passes me. I usually DONT wave to older ladies, or v6 stangs, or even gt's for that matter, although i gave a thumbs up to a nice looking one the other day as i passed him. :-D

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
I wave if it's a fellow svt or If it looks as if they are an enthusiast.

As for V8's, I expect all V8 owners to run with their fogs on at all times

zeus201

Established Member
i only wave if they have a modded stang because they like other people said they share the same interest that i have. however, i do check out every mustang that may drive by.

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
^^ Double for me too. If it's a V6, and it doesn't look like a sack of shit(altezas, feelers, 22's, chrome fender flares, THEY EXIST. I SEE ONE EVERY DAY!), I'll check them out.

MYSTICHROME447

Established Member
I size up all the competition but I really only got waves when I had my Mach 1. Other mach owners always waved. In the cobra I get more attention from stupid imports than anything else.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I wave if I'm noticed....which is pretty often...something about being a girl in a very loud GT.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I always look to see if it's a V6, GT, Cobra, Mach, Saleen, Roush, etc. If it's a V6, I ignore it.

If it's something decent, I take a good look at it, see if I can see anything not stock about it (wheels, stance, exhaust). If he's going the same way as me, I catch up and wave and give a thumbs up, which usually leads to a short race. If he's going the opposite way, I just give a wave.

There's one chick around here who drives a red 99-04 GT. The first time I saw the car, I caught up and was suprised it was a chick (most drive V6s around here). I honked, gave her a thumbs up, and she dropped down a gear. I did the same, and she got me, just barely, from 30-70. Caught a light, and I killed her hard out of the hole, to my suprise. She caught up, gave me a cute smile, and left.

So far we've screwed around in our cars 3 times, but I never get a chance to get her damn number!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
i nod or waive at any cobra or lightning, and one time i was at a light making a left and there was another cobra making a left but facing me (he was going the opposit way) and i flickered my fog lights and the guy did it back, my friend was with me (bastard likes chevy's) and i was like, you see, we all have an understanding, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread