Whats your favorite exhaust setup on the 03/04 Cobra??

Jroc

Established Member
Bet that dynomax sounds good! Dont hear of many people running dynomax now a days...

Dynomax Ultraflow CB does sound very nice on these cars.

I have a buddy who's got an 04 Cobra with the Ultraflow CB with Kooks LT's, and a Kooks catted X-pipe, and that car sounds badass.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Dynomax Ultraflow CB does sound very nice on these cars.

I have a buddy who's got an 04 Cobra with the Ultraflow CB with Kooks LT's, and a Kooks catted X-pipe, and that car sounds badass.

Ive run the dynomax bullets on cars in the past and they sounds great! Just a cheap weld in option that always worked for me.

My buddy has those ultraflows on his 93 cobra and it sounds nice but thats on a heads/cam 306...

venom04svt

Established Member
I had MAC prochamber offroad with mac catback when my cobra was irs, sounded real low and nice, went to BBK longtubes, BBK offroad X and SLP LM1 went i went SRA and its simply nazzty now.. idiling sounds deep and low and deep when cruising and screams like hell when you get on it...

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
best setup imo
longtubes
catted x
stingers or magnapacks

Yeah, im thinking ill run Kooks LT's, Kook O/R X and stingers. For now, ill just have bassani o/r x and stingers until i get the money for kooks.

Mac sounds really good with that header/midpipe combo too so i can always switch catbacks later if i get tired of stingers.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I had MAC prochamber offroad with mac catback when my cobra was irs, sounded real low and nice, went to BBK longtubes, BBK offroad X and SLP LM1 went i went SRA and its simply nazzty now.. idiling sounds deep and low and deep when cruising and screams like hell when you get on it...

I bet thats loud! Those LM1's are like straight pipe! lol

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I run:
  • Mac LTs
  • Bassani catted X
  • Bassani catback (no baffles)
Skip to 2:20 to hear the setup..
[ame="http://vimeo.com/2551821"]Daytime vid of Whippled Cobras in HD on Vimeo[/ame]

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member

Yeah, it does sound good! Just cant justify having to buy a bassani catback for the piping and tips just to sell the muffs and pay the price corsa wants for just the mufflers to have them fabbed in. They dont sell a complete catback and the mufflers are well over $200 each...

Users who are viewing this thread