Whats it worth? '04 CO Coupe

jm35ny

Established Member
Nice car, CO is a take it or leave it color. Its one of my fav`s but most people i know hate it!

JoeRacer

Established Member
Keep in mind that just because you see a car listed for a certain price doesn't mean that is what they are selling for. Normally CO's seem to list at a higher price because owners like to think that because there were fewer produced in this color then it is rare and therefor more valuable. Truth is that Ford made less of the color because there is less of a market for it. CO is an awesome color (especially with chrome rims!), but there are less people out there who want an Orange car. Balancing that out is the fact that there are people who hold out for CO and when one pops up at an affordable price it might get snatched up quickly as a result.

At the end of the day, list it at $18.5k and see what happens.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Being in a hurry to move it is going to cost you almost a thousand dollars, I am willing to bet.

In May or June you could probably get close to 19 for a car that nice even with those miles.

It does make a difference. Plus if the truck is a 4x4 now is peak price for them.

A double whammy.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I agree with Jimmy. If you could wait till spring you will get more for it. OP very nice car, I like CO and it looks like a clean car. Good luck.

ls1 x2

n00b
Established Member
thanks for all the replies everyone..i still havent decided on whether to sell it or not...until a truck catches my eye i guess :D

Marc

Established Member
Coming from a Guy that owns a CO Cobra. Like people said, it is a love or hate color.

My suggestion would be to put it up for sale either on Ebay or Auto Trader. IMOP, you would get more money there than on a mustang site.

JoeRacer

Established Member
Whatever you end up doing, good luck :). And hey ... if you can't get what you want for the Cobra you could always just keep it (it is your favorite car!) and get rid of some of those GM's you have sitting around :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread