What's For Dinner Thread

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh yeah, yesterday. Big rack of ribs, 2 Cornish game hens and 2 meatloaves. That’s for the week. Did New York strips after for the grandkids. They wore my ass out in the pool.
F774A82E-43C5-4B0A-B286-3BD6310186F0.jpeg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Bone in rbi for me
Filet for her

Roasted pots
Roasted asspergas

Little guy ate some potato and asparagus, was funny watching him get a hit of lime juice off the asparagus

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wife bought 3 tenderloins on sale. I cut them and froze them. Can’t wait. Still have all that stuff I made above. Had the game hens last night with scalloped potatoes. tonight was the ribs with slaw, beans and fresh tomatoes. Tomorrow is one of the meatloafs with leftover potato and a salad.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Was messing around and made something amazing the other night. We bought some bread spread and some fresh baked bread one morning at a new bakery just down the road. Ran out of bread...still had spread. I ended up melting half a stick of butter and a quarter of this tub of spread in a skillet. Added some of the truffle Italian seasoning to the chicken then fried them to a golden brown in the skillet. Best Chicken I Ever Had, and the wife said the same. These are local but sure you can find alternatives in your area. Worth a shot....trust me.
Chicken.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread