What would you trade your Cobra for?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
-Volvo S60r/80r.
-Audi A4/S4.
-BMW M3.
-Subi Legacy GT

Are what I'm looking into for myself- I will very likely NOT trade the Cobra though. It'll be the Excursion if anything- if I can't sell it outright. While they aren't a Cobra they are all decent cars in regards to handling, durability, safety- and you don't completely sacrifice performance. All except the M3 are AWD and they are all mod friendly if you feel the need for a sleeper;-) . Those are the routes I'd go if I were you.

Edit- I didn't know they made the G35 in an AWD version- I'd consider that one too.

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Whats your price range? The new Z28 will be sweet ,but thats not for another what 2 years? I have a fox Cobra and love it ,but the handling sucks compared to other cars out there. If I were to sell my cobra Id look at getting a 67 or 68 Camaro lower it and put some nice 18s on it.

fordracing19

Established Member
I have thought about selling my car outright and buying a older restomod. Would be pretty cool. Looking at high 20 low 30k range.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
the new twin turbo bmw 335 is gonna be bad ass. They look really good. My brother bought a 2000 BMW 323ci with the sport package today and that thing is really nice for a comfortable daily driving car. I really love the e46 bodies though.

UCBeau

335 is ok..honestly..not that fast compared to say a pullied etc terminator. handles fairly well but not nearly as well as M3.

UCBeau

yea E36's handle well but suck as far as power. my brother's GF is an ASE tech working at a local stealership and she's cool enough to swing by my work whenever she gets a neat car to test drive/diagnose.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Damn, to be that lucky lol. Yeah, i think bmws are all around great for dependability. With the exception of a few, they just never impressed me with stock power.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
DAkid said:
the only car i would trade my car for is a z06

fordracing19 said:
Sorry. Forgot to add it can not be a 2 seater. I got a kiddo.

:read:

ta2d1 said:
call me strange but i would love to have a Lincoln LS.

The Lincoln LS is a VERY nice car and you can pick them up cheap! :idea:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

UCBeau

countrysquire said:
Damn, to be that lucky lol. Yeah, i think bmws are all around great for dependability. With the exception of a few, they just never impressed me with stock power.
even though i drive a supercharged 01..my brother's E39 M5 impresses me with it's stock power..the thing is fast as hell and super smooth. E46 M3's are boring in the power department, so i'm hoping BMW fixes that with the new V8 version. the new M5 (E90?) and M6 make my pants happy. those are sex on wheels and i wish i had the capital to afford one.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i have thought about this a few times when people ask me this question. quite honestly, i can't think of any car under $100k that i'd like to have more than my 04 cobra. the cars on the short list include:
E55 AMG
SL65 AMG
CLS65 AMG
as you can see these are all luxury cars with all over 500hp...but i'm too young to really see myself a luxury sedan
however, soon i'd like to add an 06/07 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition to the garage

Users who are viewing this thread