What would you trade your Cobra for?

fordracing19

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 03 dsg vert. It has 17k miles on it. I would most likely be looking at used cars. I do not like the looseness of the vert and I have welded subframes. Want a nice good handling coupe that is powerful. Not really looking at stangs. :( Anybody traded out of a Cobra and do you like your new car? I have 2 issues with the car and am overall just not happy. The car feels loose and it vibrates. It has been at the dealer for 3 weeks. Has new driveshaft and rebuilt rearend with new case. :bash:

71stang99

Established Member
wow your post is the same situation that I am in exept mine is a Red Fire Vert with the same amount of miles. I am seriously looking at a used 06 or up c6 or z06 vette depending on depreciation and if I find a dealer to take the GM supplier discount maybe a new c6. The car is just what I wish Ford would do, they made the new model LIGHTER and a little smaller and upped the HP. I test drove a new c6 a few weeks ago and really was impressed.

fordracing19

Established Member
JasonSnake said:
G35, Mark VIII,
I want something newer than a Mark8. I have really been thinking about a g35 coupe. I drove a sedan last week when looking for a car for my wife. Liked it a lot. Ended up getting her a Lincoln aviator yesterday.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
2002 Camaro SS/Trans AM WS6/-Trailblazer SS/SRT-8 Jeep/Charger/300

Harley Davidson/G35/:shrug:

The new Maximas?

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
i dont have a cobra but i traded my 03 lightning in for a 04 Corvette Z06 then traded the Z06 in for an 07 Harley Davidson F-150. (im on my 5th vehicle this year)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread