What was your last workout?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yesterday: coach potato and drunkard

That was my weekend, just wasn't feeling it with temps 100+ and high relative humidity. I did run 4 miles Friday and will probably do so again today after work. Still hot as hell later in the day, but humidity has burned off vs high humidity+heat in the morning, though not as hot.

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Chest day-

Incline DB press- 3 sets of 8 two then 3 heavy of 3 reps
Incline DB fly- 4 sets of 10 reps
Standing cable fly- 4 sets of 10 with a drop set each time
DB curl- 4 sets of 8
Triceps rope push down- 4 sets of 12 with drop set on the last round

I took it easy on chest by skipping any bench as my shoulder has been bothering me. Chest day is my weakest day but oddly even with light work is one of my more responsive areas to show growth so it’s not a huge loss.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That was my weekend, just wasn't feeling it with temps 100+ and high relative humidity. I did run 4 miles Friday and will probably do so again today after work. Still hot as hell later in the day, but humidity has burned off vs high humidity+heat in the morning, though not as hot.
I do my running inside due to Vegas summer weather. We're at 111 right now and will hit 115 this week. Some areas of the city will be hotter or cooler though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I do my running inside due to Vegas summer weather. We're at 111 right now and will hit 115 this week. Some areas of the city will be hotter or cooler though.

but...but it’s a dry heat :D

I used to live in ATX and we would see temps around 110+ all summer long with little to no rain. I was a young buck then and could push myself a lot harder in the heat, not so much at 41, lol....

Gravik

Established Member
3 mile run followed by assault bike tabata then legs

****. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VegasMichael

Established Member
but...but it’s a dry heat :D

I used to live in ATX and we would see temps around 110+ all summer long with little to no rain. I was a young buck then and could push myself a lot harder in the heat, not so much at 41, lol....
"It's a dry heat" is what the paramedics tell you when they are loading your ass into the ambulance. Don't worry, sir. It's just a dry heat. lol I'm 54 and still try to perform like I'm 20 but my body won't comply....

Gravik

Established Member
"It's a dry heat" is what the paramedics tell you when they are loading your ass into the ambulance. Don't worry, sir. It's just a dry heat. lol I'm 54 and still try to perform like I'm 20 but my body won't comply....
100 degrees here and I'm running outside. you're twice my age though lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My94GT

Established Member
Today is back day for me but I’ve been limping along with some back pain so I may have to pass on dead lifts or at least do super light weight high volume sets.

VegasMichael

Established Member
4 rounds shadowboxing, 4 rounds heavy bag
2 rounds speed bag(starting to get the hang of this)
1 round double ended bag
3 minute rope jump
2 sets each of dips, pushups, military presses, lateral raises, dumbbell punches
1 round shadowboxing, 1 minute rope jump
5 sets of crunches, stretch

VegasMichael

Established Member
20 minute stationary bike ride: started at level 5 for the first 5 minutes then went up a level each additional minute so the level matches the minute until finished; two 300-yard sprints, four 50-yard sprints, two 50-yard backward jogs, walking. 60 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread