What state to move to?

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
As long as you don't hope for legal pot and high liquor content in beer(because it will never happen), Southern Utah wouldn't be bad. Weather is mostly mild in the winter without the summer weather being unbearable. Good gun laws and would be a couple hours drive from the Las Vegas drag strip. Couple hours from Moab too if you are into that type of thing.

Edit: Just remembered you are the guy with the Miata. Utah Motorsports Campus(Formally Larry Miller Motorsports Park) would be fairly close too. Get your twisty fun in as well.

Sirraf

Established Member
NC, TN, FL, TX & AZ. Sales. I posted it in the thread somewhere.

TN. You can get alot of house for your money, and manufacturing in TN is pretty good. Weather is pretty good. Mostly conservative state. If you want a super busy area, then Nashville is for you. If you want a medium busy area then Murfreesboro or Knoxville is good. If you want a quiet place with alot of land, then you can find it everywhere.

No state income tax. Pro gun, no emissions tests.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
TN. You can get alot of house for your money, and manufacturing in TN is pretty good. Weather is pretty good. Mostly conservative state. If you want a super busy area, then Nashville is for you. If you want a medium busy area then Murfreesboro or Knoxville is good. If you want a quiet place with alot of land, then you can find it everywhere.

No state income tax. Pro gun, no emissions tests.

Davidson County, Nashville, has emissions testing and is now pole smoking Democratic.

Murfreesboro is growing extremely fast.

Sent from here using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Cannot live there then. Miata is running a Megasquirt ECU & will never pass any emissions

Outside Davidson County does not. I plan on moving as I can get land with a house, not deal with emissions, and still have about a 30min drive to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirraf

Established Member
Outside Davidson County does not. I plan on moving as I can get land with a house, not deal with emissions, and still have about a 30min drive to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franklin is a good area. A good buddy of mine lives off of Old Hickory. Not the cheapest place in the world however.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
AZ an NV are fairly inexpensive to live and have a nice house for the money. Weather overall is better in AZ. But NV weather isnt bad either. Only problem is NV doesnt have a ton of high paying jobs.

bglf83

Established Member
Only been through Northwest Arkansas, but its nice. I think you always think hillbilly when people say Arkansas.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I didn’t mean it to sound like that. I was actually born there there are amazingly beautiful parts of that state it’s just that you often times don’t hear people say they would move there

We are going to take a week this summer and go check out the Hot Springs area as well as the Ozark area. Potentially looking for a place to relocate to in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread