What state to move to?

Never_Enough

Established Member
Doesnt Massachusetts have an assault weapons ban and a 10-round magazine limit in addition to a Firearms permit? Seems like pretty big issues to me.
Sounds like NJ. Mag size limit & you had to go apply for, and pay for, each pistol permit for each pistol.

nxhappy

Established Member
If I could move, I'd highly consider Nevada. The only problem is, there's not really much there outside of Vegas, and Reno.
I would go to Tahoe (Nevada side). Beautiful scenery and no bullshit laws. Boating on lake tahoe. Plenty of places to shoot. But they do get some snow.

Coiled03

Established Member
I would go to Tahoe (Nevada side). Beautiful scenery and no bullshit laws. Boating on lake tahoe. Plenty of places to shoot. But they do get some snow.

Yeah, I love the Tahoe area. But it's so close to California, I can't help but think the stupid bleeds over the state line.

nxhappy

Established Member
Yeah, I love the Tahoe area. But it's so close to California, I can't help but think the stupid bleeds over the state line.
doesn't matter lol. You still have the NV laws. Nevada tax/pricing and gun laws.....****ing awesome. I go to Tahoe at least 2 times a year, I LOVE it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You got a plan?

Good news, you live on an island
Bad news, you live on an island

I am considering a second home in the Bahamas for retirement, but it's an island.

You have ideas?

E

Why pick one island?

proNordhavnN475.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
Side note: I said some pretty harsh things in this thread about where I live. I want to make sure nobody takes this as me insulting everyone else that lives here as well. Yes, drivers are bad (and that's my main complaint), but people in general are a hell of a lot nicer down here than in other areas of the US.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Side note: I said some pretty harsh things in this thread about where I live. I want to make sure nobody takes this as me insulting everyone else that lives here as well. Yes, drivers are bad (and that's my main complaint), but people in general are a hell of a lot nicer down here than in other areas of the US.

Nope. No offense taken. People are nice, they can't drive, the population is way to large, and what you said is true. I'm waiting for everyone else to realize this and move away to Georgia or Texas (as this thread indicates) so I can once again have a 10 minute drive to Daniel Island like I used too in high school. Then Texas and Georgia can explode in random areas, be filled with dumb assholes, and I can have my piece and quiet back of river living.

Users who are viewing this thread