what oil pump are you turbo cobras going with?

-lockdown-

Established Member
hey fatass so you haven't send me any pms huh! thats all iam saying so just stfup.
Mach1Marauder said:
Go with the new Melling or a KNOWN billet geared oil pump.
Mark is NOT telling the whole story!!!! There are a HELL of a lot more that TWO failures!!:nonono: :nonono:
MMR oil pumps will NOT take ANY harmonics at ALL!!!
Add a bit of safeguard to your new combo and go with a ATI or Innovators West harmonic dampner to lessen the harmonics on your crank and oil pump.
Call Houston Performance or HPP Racing for a good billet oil pump.......not cheap though. I do know a guy that is on his third engine with this good oil pump. Sucka sprays a BUNCH of gass!!!!:eek: :eek: LOL!

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
If thats you in the avator pic :kaboom:'' your an old,ugly fat ass 'MOFO':lol: go change your diaper :loser:.Dont be sending me pm's like you know what your talking about :loser: so keep your stupid comments to your self & yes i have dealt with them and they are a bunch of dorks that like to over $$ and they dont have clue of what there talking about thats all iam saying to you fat ass......

Please stop insulting people you don't know.

Please stop ruining an informative thread.

And most of all, please stop posting. You're attempt at a grammatically correct, non run-on sentence is making my head bleed. The more you type, the less merit your opinion has since it's clear by your sentence 'structure' that 'you' don't have a 'second grade' 'education.'

-lockdown-

Established Member
BLK_03, please please please 'stfp' This is my thread fu''''. If your head is bleeding or you dont like what your reading 'stfup' :idea: Go work on your 'post' setup.....

Last edited:

MachsFastr

Established Member
BLK_03, please please please 'stfp' This is my thread fu''''. If your head is bleeding or you dont like what your reading 'stfup' :idea: Go work on your 'post' setup.....

You're kinda tarded. I think you do not know WTF you are talking about.
Congrats at F'ing up this "informative thread".
School > lockdown

-lockdown-

Established Member
all right this thread is getting dumb!. if you dont got nothing to say about oil pumps dont post...

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think the point has been majorly overlooked and that is these are the only pumps that have ever failed and they were not returned for inspection, at the end of the day anyone can say anything failed but right now it is 1 person, 2 oil pumps and the same shop out of over 8000+ units LOL!!, yes the gears are broken in the picture, hell the titanic is at the bottom of the ocean and it was deemed unsinkable, gears dont just magically break and we all know this! Something put a load on them outside of their normal job and this was the end result. The Problem is MMR cant defend themselves because we were never given a chance to inspect them!

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Modular Racing said:
I think the point has been majorly overlooked and that is these are the only pumps that have ever failed and they were not returned for inspection, at the end of the day anyone can say anything failed but right now it is 1 person, 2 oil pumps and the same shop out of over 8000+ units LOL!!, yes the gears are broken in the picture, hell the titanic is at the bottom of the ocean and it was deemed unsinkable, gears dont just magically break and we all know this! Something put a load on them outside of their normal job and this was the end result. The Problem is MMR cant defend themselves because we were never given a chance to inspect them!
NO THEY WEREN'T THE ONLY DAMN PUMPS TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY ARE YOU LYING HERE?
DO I NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE POST ON THIS THREAD THAT HAVE LOST ENGINES BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN TITANIC OIL PUMPS?
I don't know which guy from MMR you are, but if this is Mark Luton, damn man, Nut the hell up and take responsibility for what the hell happened!!!
JEEEEEEEZ!

Last edited:

ModFever

Window Shopper
Established Member
Just an FYI on the Melling pumps....

They are no longer billet. They are now powdered metal, just like the stockers.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
ModFever said:

WHere didyou hear this?????:shrug:
If that's true.....THAT REALLY BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

FYI!..............I JUST gotoff the phone with Melling and this is total bullshit!! The gears are still billet!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
ModFever said:

Not correct. They have 2 oil pumps. A billet geared one (part # 10227) with 130,000 tensile strenght Billet Rotors and part # 10689 with PM rotors.

The 10227 also features an anodized hard coated body and a mag phosphate coated cover.

Like I stated before:

2 Motors, FRP HD Oil Pump Housing (Cobra)
Billet Oil Pump Gears

-Over 25K, over 200 1/4 mile passes, over 100 Nitrous bottles, and 7500+RPMs daily driver!!!

No problems, no damage to crankshaft, solid oil presure!

Naz

-lockdown-

Established Member
Nazman said:
Not correct. They have 2 oil pumps. A billet geared one (part # 10227) with 130,000 tensile strenght Billet Rotors and part # 10689 with PM rotors.

The 10227 also features an anodized hard coated body and a mag phosphate coated cover.

Like I stated before:

2 Motors, FRP HD Oil Pump Housing (Cobra)
Billet Oil Pump Gears

-Over 25K, over 200 1/4 mile passes, over 100 Nitrous bottles, and 7500+RPMs daily driver!!!

No problems, no damage to crankshaft, solid oil presure!

Naz
hey naz where you buy your billet gears...

Users who are viewing this thread