What is your favorite thing about Mustang Week?

What are your THREE favorite things about Mustang Week?

• The cruise down, especially with a convoy

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • MB itself (beach, nightlife, restaurants)

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • various model-specific cruises

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Meet & Greet

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Speedway Auto Cross

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Speedway Fun Runs

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • SVTP Burnout Competition

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Darlington Drag Night

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Car Show

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Cruise In

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Just curious, what are the things you look forward to most. It was hard to narrow it down to only 10 options LOL. I'm setting it so you can pick 3 answers!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
It's really kind of hard to narrow down. You did forget to post up "SVTP Party Like a Rock Star" night. That was a good time.

jbs$

Established Member
As a newbe to Mustang week but not to MB, need a little advise of what front end work should I do? Are there any special tickets that I need to aquire? I already have the hotel, MB Hilton, any one else staying there?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I used to go to MB with my family every year, it's been in a steep decline in recent years though.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
As a newbe to Mustang week but not to MB, need a little advise of what front end work should I do? Are there any special tickets that I need to aquire? I already have the hotel, MB Hilton, any one else staying there?

The only events that requires a fee or ticket are the MB Speedway Fun Runs/AutoX/Burnout Competition and Darlington Drag Night. You can pay your spectator or participant fee at the gate at MB Speedway & Darlington Dragway. If you are interested, the track manager from MB Speedway is usually at the Tuesday Meet & Greet to preregister participants for the Wednesday Speedway activities. Just to be clear, you pay one participation fee for the Speedway and it allows you to participate in all events. Your ticket also allows you to stick around for the thrill show afterwards

The only participation event that requires up front work is the Car Show. You must be signed up by a certain date. But it is free to attend the Meet & Greet, Car Show, & Cruise In.

If you plan on participating in any of the model-specific cruises, you may need to contact the organizer in case they want everybody to have a certain sticker or anything?

Last edited:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It really is hard to pick a favorite lol. I'm not sure about the roadtrip, 1k miles gets old about 500 in haha

jbs$

Established Member
DMassey, thanks for the heads up, looking foward the meeting many of the site members that I have enjoyed reading over the past several months.

To any other members who are staying at the Hilton, I will be in a 2013 black GT500, Glass Top and the wife is driving a red Lexis vert.

We are veterans of the MB motercycle meets before they were discontunued, so, an opportunity to go party and see cars is not to be missed.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
DMassey, thanks for the heads up, looking foward the meeting many of the site members that I have enjoyed reading over the past several months.

To any other members who are staying at the Hilton, I will be in a 2013 black GT500, Glass Top and the wife is driving a red Lexis vert.

We are veterans of the MB motercycle meets before they were discontunued, so, an opportunity to go party and see cars is not to be missed.

Look forward to meeting you too. I'm usually helping Sid out in the SVTP tent at the Meet & Greet and Speedway event.

Last edited:

StangSteph

Established Member
It really is hard to pick a favorite lol. I'm not sure about the roadtrip, 1k miles gets old about 500 in haha

I agree! even though I havent been the one driving, since he wont let me lol..

I like the burnout competition and autocross (if there was a little more shade), and the different cruises that take place.

qualls22

Established Member
Personally I just love the whole week and everything about it! lol Beach, Mustangs, Food, Beer and of course women!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Honest answer... and it sounds cheesy. What I enjoy the most is watching everyone have a good time at all the events. They all have a different feel, so it's hard to pick just one. I stay so busy most of the time that I don't take the time to stop and soak it all in. Overall, I just love the feeling of pulling into MB and beginning to see Mustangs and SVT's all over MB on the Monday before it all gets going. That is when I begin to feel the excitement because I know what's ahead. See you all there!
Brad Worley

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member
Honest answer... and it sounds cheesy. What I enjoy the most is watching everyone have a good time at all the events. They all have a different feel, so it's hard to pick just one. I stay so busy most of the time that I don't take the time to stop and soak it all in. Overall, I just love the feeling of pulling into MB and beginning to see Mustangs and SVT's all over MB on the Monday before it all gets going. That is when I begin to feel the excitement because I know what's ahead. See you all there!
Brad Worley

+1 on the getting close to MB and see cars everywhere. That was the most exciting thing as a newcomer last year for me.

OhTwoGT

Established Member
I agree with Geo, the best part for me is being there early in the week and start seeing the roads getting filled up with stangs and the looks on peoples faces. I cant imagine a year without going to mustang week, it never gets old and its always a relaxing fun time.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I agree with Geo, the best part for me is being there early in the week and start seeing the roads getting filled up with stangs and the looks on peoples faces. I cant imagine a year without going to mustang week, it never gets old and its always a relaxing fun time.

I agree as well. We always go down the Saturday before Mustang Week starts, so we have a few days of strictly beach/vacation things. It's always a hoot to see the Mustang slowly start to trickle in, then it seems they always explode on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread