What is the Deepest, Throatiest Cat-Back for the 03/04 Cobra?

Deepest and Throatiest Cat-Back for the 03/04 Cobra

• Boral Stinger

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • Bassani

Votes: 213 19.1%
  • MAC

Votes: 165 14.8%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 158 14.2%
  • BBK

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Flowmaster

Votes: 145 13.0%
  • Other (Include the Brand)

Votes: 126 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YELL03

Established Member
I have the SLP Loudmouth with the stock midpipe:

VERY DEEP nad sounds PERFECT.

MY last 03 Cobra had a Magnaflow catback with stock midpipe, sounded OK, but TOO QUIET.

I have heard the Mac catbacks and they sound GREAT also, especially with a Prochamber.

Howard

KELVINATOR

certified gearhead
Established Member
badsube said:
the car i just purchased has a bbk catted x w/flows. i think it sounds great. might replace the x-pipe though with a mac catted h. from what everyone says, it will sound alot better.

imo the H pipe will sound good with the flows

Last edited:

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
The MAC's sound great I had it on my 00 GT and it sounded just like an old muscle car. I absolutely loved the sound plan on buying Prochamber and catback for the cobra when i get some extra cash.

stangfreak

Established Member
a prochamber will make any exhaust deeper. the stingers are deep as it is. you want something loud and fuggin deep??? off road prochamber with stingers. RETARTED.

sonicobra500

Established Member
Stingers Rock!!!! I have the Kooks LT's with O/R X-pipe and IMO it don't get no better with the stingers and as you increase exhaust flow they only get louder!!!

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
mac all the way baby, mac's CB's are so much better these days, SS avail...and the sound is much better then the outdated old flowmaster sound.....

cdh027

Established Member
SSSNAKE04 said:
mac all the way baby, mac's CB's are so much better these days, SS avail...and the sound is much better then the outdated old flowmaster sound.....

MAC makes a stainless steel catback ????? I've been waiting for them to make thier 3" in stainless but havent seen it yet. Where did you see this at ?

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
stangfreak said:
a prochamber will make any exhaust deeper. the stingers are deep as it is. you want something loud and fuggin deep??? off road prochamber with stingers. RETARTED.

I agree with Borla, but damn bro you CAN'T misspell retarded and still expect people to listen to ya.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread