What is the Deepest, Throatiest Cat-Back for the 03/04 Cobra?

Deepest and Throatiest Cat-Back for the 03/04 Cobra

• Boral Stinger

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • Bassani

Votes: 213 19.1%
  • MAC

Votes: 165 14.8%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 158 14.2%
  • BBK

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Flowmaster

Votes: 145 13.0%
  • Other (Include the Brand)

Votes: 126 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
QIKPNY said:
:rockon:

I agree. I have SLP X-Pipe with SLP Loudmouth Catbacks. Ask the guys on the board that heard my car at Mustang Week...it is the most deep, growling, aggressive sound on the market for the 03/04 Cobra. Even my buddies with Borls, Bassanni, Magnaflow, etc. are all jealous:D

:burnout:

You go boy! *arms waving hands flailing*....I'm getting a set next week.
I may pick up a set of the LoudMouth II resonators just in case it's a little TOO loud...lol

I heard it....freaking insanely cool....like a freaking NASCAR at WOT.

I McLove it!

sonicobra500

Established Member
Borla Stinger Rocks!!!!! I think they are one of the deepest exhausts Ive ever heard!!! Because Magnaflo, Bassani, Mac, Flowmaster, and etc they all sound great, but Borla has that Muscular signature!!!!!

OregonMustang

500/500 club member
Established Member
mustangowner said:
i'd go with slp...a lot of people don't like it but i love it

You got that right!!!

I love my SLP I'm thinking of getting a Prochamber High flow...or day I *hand to mouth* get the off road...muhuhauahahahahaaha.....

:beer:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
CobraInAugust said:
any body wit slp loudmouths???? :shrug:
I just slapped Loudmouth 1's on 2 days ago and it is loud with just the stock H. Quiet at idle and the fit and quality for the price can't be beat IMO. You can adjust every piece of the pipes and it turned out perfect. I love 'em and they'll wake the dead!

kennys2003

Cobra Commander
Established Member
NateV8 said:
I got the Ford Racing M55 catback and its real deep and throaty. It sounds real mean and its loud as hell.

Do you have sound or video? I want the M55's but want to hear them first!

thanks
Ken

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have Magnaflow catted X-pipe and magnapac exhaust and it sounds awesome..I too can set off car alarms. Although I would like to get rid of the cats..and then it would rumble more! I also like the Borla Stingers which was my second choice.

defiancy

Defiancy
Established Member
I had SLP Loudmouth catback and Mac OR hpipe on my 95 GT. That thing was so loud. I plan on going with probably the same combo for my cobra.

Vcious04

Established Member
Mine sounds pretty nasty.

O/R Bassani X-pipe with Dynomax 2.5" bullet mufflers with 10" long 4" rolled stainless tips. :rockon:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
the car i just purchased has a bbk catted x w/flows. i think it sounds great. might replace the x-pipe though with a mac catted h. from what everyone says, it will sound alot better.

emmitt0115

04 Comp. Orange
Magnaflow Magnapack is the best sounding exhaust system you can buy. it will rumble the ground when you stand behind it at idle, you can barely hear it inside your car on the highway compared to others, it sounds deep and powerful in city driving and completely insane at wot. I have JBA Shortys, Magnaflow True X W/ High Flow Cats, & Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back (Solid Axle) if you have IRS you can get the regular catback and replace the mufflers with Magnapack

Users who are viewing this thread