What does it take to beat a 600cc bike??

projekZERO

Werd
Established Member
03SoCalCobra said:
So much statistical information, so little real world evidence.

I raced a GSX-R600 about a week ago. He got about 2 bike lengths on me off the line- by the top of 4th he was at or behind my rear bumper. If the rider is at fault, there are a lot of bad riders out there- this is the 3rd bike of this caliber and speed and the results have more or less been the same- at the very, very least dead-even.

Id' be more than happy to try again for anyone in the OC area with a bike of the same caliber/speed- I have no other mods than those listed below. I get to tape it and post the results- regardless of outcome, from a dead stop or roll at any MPH, or both. PM me if interested. :)

well when my gf gets back from tx we should meet up.

you can run her on her 04 r6, 520 conversion -1 +1, pc3, slip on, v-stacks. she weighs 110 soaking wet.

i havent raced her but ive messed around with her on the hwy she pulled me so effortlessly, like 5 bike lengths through 1.5 gears.

i'll follow on my zx-10r with a camera mounted.

afterwards we can post the video here so everyone can see what a cobra can do against a 600

04srt4

Banned
projekZERO said:
well when my gf gets back from tx we should meet up.

you can run her on her 04 r6, 520 conversion -1 +1, pc3, slip on, v-stacks. she weighs 110 soaking wet.

i havent raced her but ive messed around with her on the hwy she pulled me so effortlessly, like 5 bike lengths through 1.5 gears.

i'll follow on my zx-10r with a camera mounted.

afterwards we can post the video here so everyone can see what a cobra can do against a 600

i dont think he would want that vid posted
that will be a raping.

Users who are viewing this thread