What did you do for your Terminator today?

MG0h3

Established Member
Interesting. Thanks for the info brother. I appreciate that. I might go with that one instead of the RXT.

My car came with an RXT and now I’ve got the RXT 1200.

AED had already clearanced the fork and trans so that didn’t bother me.

Can’t go wrong either way but I do believe the DYAD is a more straight forward install.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

stangfreak

Established Member
My car came with an RXT and now I’ve got the RXT 1200.

AED had already clearanced the fork and trans so that didn’t bother me.

Can’t go wrong either way but I do believe the DYAD is a more straight forward install.

Nice. I might go with the DYAD. But like you said you cant go wrong with either. RXT seems to be a lot of peoples choices. what flywheel do you run?

3GROC

Established Member
I drove mine for the first time in a month if that counts hah

A week or so ago I finished putting the correct emblems on it. it came with black cobras and missing the ford and svt emblems in the back. it was painted before I got it and they weren’t replaced correctly. new shift knob too.

Clutch doesn’t feel right. doesn’t feel like much slack and grabs kinda high. My old Cobra grabbed a little high but this one feels different.

Have to get the tune checked out before it gets too hot here in AZ. That’s next on the list

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Are there any options for the coolant hose that from the crossover down to the T-stat housing? I know it’s discontinued but has anyone been able to find a workable hose? Or is my only option the crossover delete?
Hps makes a silicone complete set for the Cobra.

MG0h3

Established Member
everyone is going to that flywheel. You are like the 9th person who told me haha. Do you feel a difference with the aluminum?? That should work with the DYAD right?

Car came with the magnum, Fidanza/RXT setup.

Only cobra I’ve ever been in outside of a few minutes in my brothers Eaton car.

Don’t have much to compare it to.

RE fitment, it works with any clutch you can get for our cars as far as I know. I bet Centerforce or a vendor that sells Centerforce sells it and can confirm.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Wound up picking up a set of new head lights that AM had on sale. My stock headlights are still in good shape, they need a little TLC but figured F It, swap them out for these for now. I also made some ramps out of 2x10s and changed the oil today. Dont mind my driveway, the whole property is under construction

IMG_3592.JPG
IMG_3578.JPG

stangfreak

Established Member
Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Wound up picking up a set of new head lights that AM had on sale. My stock headlights are still in good shape, they need a little TLC but figured F It, swap them out for these for now. I also made some ramps out of 2x10s and changed the oil today. Dont mind my driveway, the whole property is under construction

View attachment 1834922View attachment 1834923.

Car looks really good.

I made ramps out of wood as well. They work really good. I put some rubber mats from tractor supply on the bottoms to keep them from sliding.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member

Nice!!! And details on the car in the garage next to it.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Took her out Saturday night and had a little bit of fun lol got a run in with a built sprayed single cab 1500 on a tire. It was a slaughter I almost felt bad

Did some cleaning yesterday and took her to the gym, then tucked back away till next time lol broke 43k miles which I wasn’t happy about though lol

The car is absolutely violent that’s the first time I have really buried it from 2-4th
574a468f367f02010d33ed081223a343.jpg

a4cc49b4a7a1024445e053e4c8d31e27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blwn89gt

Established Member
Nice!!! And details on the car in the garage next to it.

That’s my buddies rx7 turbo 2 (FC) he’s had that car probably just as long as I’ve had my cobra(2012). That car has come a long way from what it was when he first got it. Here’s a picture of the engine bay.
IMG_3397.JPG

He has another red one in front that’s stock aside from coil overs and some other little stuff and he’s got a vert that’s getting a turbo set up for his dad.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Very nice looking ZY Cobra. Looks to be a great shape. How much lift do the wood ramps provide?

Took her out Saturday night and had a little bit of fun lol got a run in with a built sprayed single cab 1500 on a tire. It was a slaughter I almost felt bad

Did some cleaning yesterday and took her to the gym, then tucked back away till next time lol broke 43k miles which I wasn’t happy about though lol

The car is absolutely violent that’s the first time I have really buried it from 2-4th

That's one awesome looking silver Terminator. Very nice wheel choice. I keep staring at the last photo, LOL.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m jealous of all you getting to drive your cars. We are getting “plowable” snow this week. Which means the salt trucks will be back out. So I still have weeks before she can come out.
Same here in NEOH, the round of rain were in right now is washing the last of the salt away too.

stangfreak

Established Member

lookin daaaaaaammmmn good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread