What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
My buddy told me it is worth it
Id say it’s always subjective depending on what you actually do with the car. I’ve driven a few bigger blower cars. It’s great to have all that power. However the money in suspension it takes to even hook much past the 600hp mark is up there. I originally got a ported blower for the 530-550 mark. However when I got the deal of a lifetime on a 2.3 whipple I couldn’t say no.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Yesterday went to local Cars and Coffee at Cooks Garage. Never seen it so packed. A few hundred cars around and the burnouts leaving with me doing one. Our jackets and shoes covered in burnt rubber, had piece stick to my forehead that was hot and took some skin off. Son is a senior and his classmate did a hell of a burnout that eventually some rubber caught on fire.
IMG_0959.jpeg
IMG_0835.jpeg
IMG_0823.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0776.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
My buddy told me it is worth it

If searching for max power, absolutely.

Part of my reason was that at my elevation, I’m seeing 19-20psi on a 2.9 upper. I’ve got a 4lb caged lower but haven’t thrown it on.

The 3.0 would fix that problem.

I’ve just got other stuff going on to where I don’t want to invest all the hours into the blower swap. I’d have to work on it for 10x the amount of time driving it.

I already can’t hook a DR in 2nd so without going crazy with drag suspension and 15s on slicks, I’d just be spinning more.

Maybe down the road. Or maybe it won’t sell and I’ll eventually do it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
If searching for max power, absolutely.

Part of my reason was that at my elevation, I’m seeing 19-20psi on a 2.9 upper. I’ve got a 4lb caged lower but haven’t thrown it on.

The 3.0 would fix that problem.

I’ve just got other stuff going on to where I don’t want to invest all the hours into the blower swap. I’d have to work on it for 10x the amount of time driving it.

I already can’t hook a DR in 2nd so without going crazy with drag suspension and 15s on slicks, I’d just be spinning more.

Maybe down the road. Or maybe it won’t sell and I’ll eventually do it.

I can hook my car from a 40 roll right now. Couldn’t do that with the 2.3. I’m putting it on the dyno Tuesday. Curious what it will make. E85 25lbs of boost tuned by Dunn. The 3.0 just doesn’t hit down low like the smaller blowers.

Will dyno it again after long tubes and 3” exhaust go on in a month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
I can hook my car from a 40 roll right now. Couldn’t do that with the 2.3. I’m putting it on the dyno Tuesday. Curious what it will make. E85 25lbs of boost tuned by Dunn. The 3.0 just doesn’t hit down low like the smaller blowers.

Will dyno it again after long tubes and 3” exhaust go on in a month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn’t have those Rs though with the 2.3?

LS WUT

Established Member
So, event registration was advertised to be from 10 am - 1pm, with judging at 3 and awards at 4 pm. I showed up at 10 am and registration was already closed due to the lot being full. Only 120 spots, and probably 250 cars showed.
She’s clean! I’m not a huge fan of convertibles but she’s nice!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1827444View attachment 1827445Fiancée got me the Cobra for Christmas so naturally I had to get a Vette too. They came in a textured matte black and I painted them to match my cars. Gloss black and sonic blue pearl metallic from touchupdirect.com
I've been looking at the these! I thought about getting a 67 fastback one. Very nice looking!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I've been looking at the these! I thought about getting a 67 fastback one. Very nice looking!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
View attachment 1827444View attachment 1827445Fiancée got me the Cobra for Christmas so naturally I had to get a Vette too. They came in a textured matte black and I painted them to match my cars. Gloss black and sonic blue pearl metallic from touchupdirect.com
Those are awesome! Where they from?

Users who are viewing this thread