What did you do for your Terminator today?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
IMG_2043.jpeg

Haven’t washed it yet but I’m glad I was able to drive it. 60s is perfect temperature for this car.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Had hpp racing in garland texas install the m-6004-a464 timing kit onto my 4000 mile 03 cobra due to rattling on startup after sitting for a few days. I also had them do the ratchet mod on the tensioners to prevent further issues that could be caused by over ratcheting… Aluminator Gibtec Build

=)
HPP Racing is where the DSG Cobra from "Evolution of My 03 Cobra" went, right? With the OG Cobra tuner, Manny.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
3.55 but I also have 325/35R18 ET street Rs on the car. Way taller than stock

I have a 3.0 upper & stock lower on the car. Seeing 25lbs at around 7k rpms

The blower is just lazy down low. My buddy has the same set up and has the same complaint. Compared to my 2.3 and his 2.9 it’s soft on the hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh no kidding.

Was the 2.9 a crusher?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Standard inlet 2.9 with crusher Intake and filter

I wonder if the standard inlet is more punchy.

Guys with 2.9 crushers would always say the 2.9 was a dog down low.

I felt like mine ripped pretty damn good.

I’ve got a 3.0 sitting in my spare room. But hard to get motivated when I haven’t driven it in a year.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Snapped another TPS tonight. Not even sure where it’s hitting we cut the camber plate way down already. 3rd one. I’m hoping the new motor mounts help

8ce6ebaafd803301bb2f92dffe4979fd.jpg

That looks like a lot of movement to hit the sensor. How bad were the old mounts?

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Getting a lot done over here during “winter”. I installed the maximum motorsports solid steering rack bushings. Install was a breeze. Although during the job I noticed my ball joint boots were toast. So I ordered MM replacements. Once those are in I’ll be able to test drive this thing. I Havnt driven it yet since installing the ATS brembos.

gotjack

Established Member
Getting a lot done over here during “winter”. I installed the maximum motorsports solid steering rack bushings. Install was a breeze. Although during the job I noticed my ball joint boots were toast. So I ordered MM replacements. Once those are in I’ll be able to test drive this thing. I Havnt driven it yet since installing the ATS brembos.

Is your steering rack stock? How long was install? Where did you order from?

MG0h3

Established Member
Snapped another TPS tonight. Not even sure where it’s hitting we cut the camber plate way down already. 3rd one. I’m hoping the new motor mounts help

8ce6ebaafd803301bb2f92dffe4979fd.jpg

Fudge. For as little as I drive mine now, I’m really not looking forward to all the little things that come up with more mods.

How long can a boxed up Whipple survive? Never been opened and it’s inside my house.

Users who are viewing this thread