What did you do for your Terminator today?

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Picked it up from the shop after 10 months
3c4f45fbfe8362f7b69926bc65cc4534.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were the issues resolved?

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Still dropping boost. I'm beginning to wonder if its a blower issue.

It runs/sounds great but after 4500 rpm it is just dumping boost. I'll be doing a leakdown test. If that checks out, I'll pull the blower and send it to whipple to have it inspected.

I also bought a set of DC heads that are currently at modular head shop being refurbished, that I may throw on this car depending on the leak down.

The shop did a great job with the install and the car looks great considering it sat outside for almost a year. I forgot how damn sexy these cars are in person. Can't wait to throw on the CCWs

LS WUT

Established Member
View attachment 1804347I actually drove it more than two miles. Got about 100 on her so far this year. Pic sucks. She was in a different spot earlier where the sun was hitting her, but of course, some 207 year old just had to park her Buick next to me.
Want one so bad lol

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
3,500 is darn low for a year, Bob. I feel bad now that Bobbie and I didn't offer to pick you and Tracy up last Saturday and drive to the restaurant. LOL.

01yellercobra

Established Member
3,500 is darn low for a year, Bob. I feel bad now that Bobbie and I didn't offer to pick you and Tracy up last Saturday and drive to the restaurant. LOL.
Lol. I usually do 6k. But I don't drive it as much to work anymore because of traffic. It was fun to leave some marks when we left the restaurant. I think I surprised some pedestrians. And of course it was awesome to put faces to names.

Zunit2345

Established Member
I swapped back to my 18" AFS cobra wheels a few weeks ago and I forgot just how nice this setup looks on a cobra. I also picked up a really nice clean set of OEM Parchment cobra seats off of a 16k mile car. Also, decided to get a set of new ATS Brembo calipers for the front and new rear calipers an dropped everything off to get powder coated. I'm really looking forward to this upgrade cause stock brakes are pretty scary at my power level. lol

Edit: Almost forgot, I also ceramic coated the whole car using GTechniq's Crystal Serum Light! Ok, I think that's it for now... LOL
afs.jpg

afs2.jpg
afs3.jpg

Last edited:

fitforspeed

Established Member
I swapped back to my 18" AFS cobra wheels a few weeks ago and I forgot just how nice this setup looks on a cobra. I also picked up a really nice clean set of OEM Parchment cobra seats off of a 16k mile car. Also, decided to get a set of new ATS Brembo calipers for the front and new rear calipers an dropped everything off to get powder coated. I'm really looking forward to this upgrade cause stock brakes are pretty scary at my power level. lol

Edit: Almost forgot, I also ceramic coated the whole car using GTechniq's Crystal Serum Light! Ok, I think that's it for now... LOL
View attachment 1806153
View attachment 1806154View attachment 1806155

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fitforspeed

Established Member
View attachment 1804238View attachment 1804239View attachment 1804240
Finally got my FTI level 5 th400 in along with a gearvender overdrive. Waiting on a custom carbon driveshaft and have to finish some wiring with the Holley and will be back at it.

I like it! I’ve thought of doing this to my 03. You’ll have to let me pick your brain sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread