What did you do for your Terminator today?

LS WUT

Established Member
Not just today but the car has not run since AUG of 20. After fighting with a ported eaton I decided to just go crazy. GEN 5, T56 Magnum setup. Been piecing together parts recently. Got my blower and picked up the magnum and a set of id1300x. Doing a VMP intercooler pump while im in there and head cooling mod. Also while they were off got my pulley bridge and lower intake done in wrinkle black. Also decided to go with a Tick short throw for the magnum with a TRI AX handle so I could reuse my favorite MGW handle. Trans and Mccloud go in this weekend then dropping it off with my tuner so he can finish the blower install and do the complete fuel system then tune. I am super hyped to get it back. Also decided to do the coolant tanks while the coolant was drained. Waiting on a few more parts.
That’s bad ass man. Interested in possibly selling that ported Eaton?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Went down to the garage to give her some love.

Cobra in garage 004.JPG

Cobra in garage 003.JPG

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
That’s bad ass man. Interested in possibly selling that ported Eaton?
I actually sold it to a buddy. Wad posi port #100. After doing all the bearings I got fed up with it. Believe he put a rotor pack in it and its good to go.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Got these fancy cop covers yesterday, really nice pieces.

Also figured out my pulley alignment issue, crank pulley spacer on the ATI balancer was 1/8” too thick. Couldn’t find a machine shop around me that would cut it so I got a harbor freight china special mini-lathe and faced it. Perfect alignment now.

IMG_8175.JPG

IMG_8180.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Got these fancy cop covers yesterday, really nice pieces.

Also figured out my pulley alignment issue, crank pulley spacer on the ATI balancer was 1/8” too thick. Couldn’t find a machine shop around me that would cut it so I got a harbor freight china special mini-lathe and faced it. Perfect alignment now.

View attachment 1742517

View attachment 1742516

Cool setup!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Weather has been pretty good here for being March. Hopefully soon, but I'm sure mother nature isn't done with the last big snow storm. It's been hitting 50-60 degrees. Need rain, roads full of salt and dirt.

Crazy how many people have taken their cars out already around here.

I'll wait..

28147f36302f3f39ad8a67c480ea3c5f.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Weather has been pretty good here for being March. Hopefully soon, but I'm sure mother nature isn't done with the last big snow storm. It's been hitting 50-60 degrees. Need rain, roads full of salt and dirt.

Crazy how many people have taken their cars out already around here.

I'll wait..

28147f36302f3f39ad8a67c480ea3c5f.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Same boat here in NE Ohio, I almost took my SB out for a drive on Friday but the roads were still salty when I took the mut for a walk. Will check again today but its supposed to rain from Wednesday till Saturday and then snow on Sunday. Hopefully they dont throw more salt down, its almost all gone.

Users who are viewing this thread