What did you do for your Terminator today?

DCguy

Established Member
Just some odds and ends…got most of the ARH exhaust cerakoted titanium silver….still have the flow tubes and mufflers to do…this place coats the inside as well.

Also got my 373’s REM polished…came out nice. Hoping to keep my diff fluid a bit cleaner. Will send them off to get cryo treated next. I sent them to New England Gear Polishing up in CT…turned them around in less than a week and way cheaper than other places i found. Great ppl to deal with.

1645901147837.jpeg

1645901176210.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just some odds and ends…got most of the ARH exhaust cerakoted titanium silver….still have the flow tubes and mufflers to do…this place coats the inside as well.

Also got my 373’s REM polished…came out nice. Hoping to keep my diff fluid a bit cleaner. Will send them off to get cryo treated next. I sent them to New England Gear Polishing up in CT…turned them around in less than a week and way cheaper than other places i found. Great ppl to deal with.

View attachment 1739517

View attachment 1739518
That titanium silver coating looks really good. Where are you having the gears cryo-treated?

What's it in for, Jacob? You can't just post a photo without at least some teaser info. LOL.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
What's it in for, Jacob? You can't just post a photo without at least some teaser info. LOL.
Well, the plan was to do some regular maintenance. But instead it took me 3 hours just to change the oil. Mainly because I was at work and kept getting interrupted with work related work. Haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, the plan was to do some regular maintenance. But instead it took me 3 hours just to change the oil. Mainly because I was at work and kept getting interrupted with work related work. Haha
Ah, so it was something simple. I thought maybe you were in the midst of a major mod install. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Someday that will be the case too. As soon as I can acquire more money, and more parts. Lol
I hear ya! Seems either most have non-stop mods constantly in the hopper, or a long list of wanted mods with insufficient funds. LOL.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya! Seems either most have non-stop mods constantly in the hopper, or a long list of wanted mods with insufficient funds. LOL.
Yeah. I’m kind of in the middle. Lol. I have a few parts on hand. But when I think about priorities, it can wait a bit longer. I’m happy with the way the car is now, but of course will like more horsepower in the future. Haha. Right now my plan is to build/modify similar to what SVT/Ford performance did. I’d be totally satisfied with that setup for the street.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Ordered KW V3s, MM k member, A arms, oil filter relocation, solid steering rack bushings, the entire FTBR catalog and some other odds and ends.

Does anyone ever look at the amount of money they spent on their car and realize they could've bought a really expensive car? Had that thought just now, and then I said non sense it wouldn't be the same.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ordered KW V3s, MM k member, A arms, oil filter relocation, solid steering rack bushings, the entire FTBR catalog and some other odds and ends.

Does anyone ever look at the amount of money they spent on their car and realize they could've bought a really expensive car? Had that thought just now, and then I said non sense it wouldn't be the same.

Do you have the MM solid steering shaft already. Its definitely a nice piece. I noticed a big improvement.

I have a binder that has all my receipts etc, back to 2004. Yes, it is depressing indeed

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Do you have the MM solid steering shaft already. Its definitely a nice piece. I noticed a big improvement.

I have a binder that has all my receipts etc, back to 2004. Yes, it is depressing indeed
Sure do! It made a huge improvement in the car. Other than my VMP setup it is probably my favorite thing I have done to the car. I heard the solid steering rack bushings make a huge difference as well.

Users who are viewing this thread