What did you do for your Terminator today?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Finished my brake upgrade. Brembo ATS fronts and Taurus 43mm rear piston calipers. Powder coated them Metallic grey, added speed bleeders all the way around. Look great, can’t wait to try them in a few months.

Attachments

• 5D963110-82D9-4191-81C7-2EE54620A0D8.jpeg
    5D963110-82D9-4191-81C7-2EE54620A0D8.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 325FD867-E23E-45ED-9DF7-4402A46C4F51.jpeg
    325FD867-E23E-45ED-9DF7-4402A46C4F51.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 37F5FF69-5173-44DE-BD6E-D5C6AEDE9794.jpeg
    37F5FF69-5173-44DE-BD6E-D5C6AEDE9794.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 95

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915e On-Demand Steam Cleaner & Wallpaper Removal, Multipurpose Power Steamer, 18 Attachments Included (Some Pieces Included in Storage Compartment)

Have you tried this on tint, by any chance. I want to remove mine this spring and have it redone

DCguy

Established Member
@DCguy I've been thinking of ordering some heads this summer. Did MHS provide cams and what was the lead time?

Thanks

I sent my heads in bare (minus the valve guides which i let them press out)....

Lead time will depend on what you want done.....they offer many different "stages" of build from just freshening the heads up to a stage 4 port....they have it all laid out on their website.

In addition to that they offer an assembly service if you'd like the cams/followers/lash adjusters/etc installed but i'd rather do that myself so I can time the motor first. They offer a full range of cams you can choose from.

My lead time was about 4 months but its covid times and there was a big shortage on valves they were waiting on for a couple months and they were super backed up. In normal times, its 4-6 weeks.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I put the stock tail lights back on for now.... Gonna take a little getting use to.
bb5cebea60041f9fcdb78e1992f5c7b2.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Switching back to stock aesthetics??? Do you have a Cobra or Mustang emblem in your grill??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Maybe I missed the reason, but why did you decide to go back to the factory lens, Brady?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Switching back to stock aesthetics??? Do you have a Cobra or Mustang emblem in your grill??
Not totally. Still have cobra emblem.
Maybe I missed the reason, but why did you decide to go back to the factory lens, Brady?
I may store them away for awhile. Or possibly sell them depending on what I can get for them. I still really like the 99-01 tail lights.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

bubblehead93

Established Member
So going full bore autocross this year, getting rid of the staggered wheel/tire and going with a square setup (315/30-18) with matched front and rear track width...

Also finally installing my racebronco hood and flaring and venting the front fenders (top and sides)... also shaving the radio antenna...

If anyone is interested I can start a separate thread...

cobra front quarter view.jpg

passenger front fender.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So going full bore autocross this year, getting rid of the staggered wheel/tire and going with a square setup (315/30-18) with matched front and rear track width...

Also finally installing my racebronco hood and flaring and venting the front fenders (top and sides)... also shaving the radio antenna...

If anyone is interested I can start a separate thread...

View attachment 1737274

View attachment 1737275

Yes please. I was just going to suggest it. Looks very interesting. Did you use a second set of fenders, since you need to paint anyway?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Post up some of your autocross events with maybe a video and pics. Especially since you're going into it full throttle this year. I wish you the best!!

e.nibo

Replaced the methanol injection pump and Aeroforce Interceptor gauges. Also installed their air/fuel ratio kit so I could get rid of the huge FAST air/fuel monitor I had stuck to my dash. Ignore the wheel bearing in the pic, turned out I just have a noisy tire...lol!
View attachment 1726890

New pump vs old. Old pump worked fine but was 10+ years old! New pump is rated at double the pressure (300psi vs 150) and all-around much beefier and fully rebuildable.
View attachment 1726891

New pump wired up and flow solenoid installed.
View attachment 1726892

Installed in the drivers side bumper area. I had to modify the mount a bit since the new pump is quite a bit larger than the old one. The pump is plumbed into the windshield washer fluid reservoir for it's supply.
View attachment 1726893

New gauges installed. I was disappointed because the pics on Aeroforce's site show these new gauges can display 4 readings per gauge but apparently that's not possible on our cars. I reused the old wiring so the swap only took a few minutes. Of course I never wrote down the slope and intercept numbers for my analog inputs so I spent an entire evening getting that figured and dialed in. The old gauges I'll send back to Aeroforce for repair. 1 gauge was completely dead and the other was starting to flicker.

Replaced the methanol injection pump and Aeroforce Interceptor gauges. Also installed their air/fuel ratio kit so I could get rid of the huge FAST air/fuel monitor I had stuck to my dash. Ignore the wheel bearing in the pic, turned out I just have a noisy tire...lol!
View attachment 1726890

New pump vs old. Old pump worked fine but was 10+ years old! New pump is rated at double the pressure (300psi vs 150) and all-around much beefier and fully rebuildable.
View attachment 1726891

New pump wired up and flow solenoid installed.
View attachment 1726892

Installed in the drivers side bumper area. I had to modify the mount a bit since the new pump is quite a bit larger than the old one. The pump is plumbed into the windshield washer fluid reservoir for it's supply.
View attachment 1726893

New gauges installed. I was disappointed because the pics on Aeroforce's site show these new gauges can display 4 readings per gauge but apparently that's not possible on our cars. I reused the old wiring so the swap only took a few minutes. Of course I never wrote down the slope and intercept numbers for my analog inputs so I spent an entire evening getting that figured and dialed in. The old gauges I'll send back to Aeroforce for repair. 1 gauge was completely dead and the other was starting to flicker.
View attachment 1726894
Is your methanol injection setup before the throttle body or post blower? Im noob to it.. if I may ask

olympic

Established Member
I have 2 nozzles mounted in the lower intake. Placing the nozzles after the blower will help get liquid water/methanol into the combustion chamber to improve detonation resistance (octane). Placing the nozzles before the blower will cool the blower and lower intake air temps but have a smaller improvement in detonation resistance. So pre/post blower are both viable locations, it just depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Having said that, most people go with pre-blower simply because it's easier.

20190510_202502.jpg

20190510_202623.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread