What did you do for your Terminator today?

93VORTECH

Established Member
Gave the Snake a Bath and Wax! Love Mineral Grey #NoFilter
2003.jpg

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
Right after mounting my 888s and 595rs, a deplorable dropped a tree stump on the FWY and sent the Redfire to the shop..Just dropped off the new to me pass mirror to finish her up...pics later this week with it's new paint and shoes

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
2 more weeks I'm taking mine of jack stands, starting it up and going to drive her a bit. Wash and Wax it, inspection sticker and back in garage...
Been almost 1.5yrs since I've moved her!!! Kinda excited lol

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
This weekend I installed my Pass side 98 Intake cam and Cobra Engineering Secondary Tensioner. Last night I started on the drivers side.

Also deleted the VMP emblem on the 2.65, thanks @cozmo2806 for making the plate. I powdercoated it black and put on the SVT decal. View attachment 1519423

A Superman emblem would fit nicely in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cj428mach

Established Member
Drivers side 98 cam is installed, now its just time to button it back up. I'm hoping to get the valve cover back on tonight so silicone can setup enough for me to start it tomorrow. Its supposed to be 90 degrees out today so I'm regretting not doing the swap down at the Air conditioned shop. Got to love Kansas 1 day it in the 60's the next its in the 90's.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Drivers side 98 cam is installed, now its just time to button it back up. I'm hoping to get the valve cover back on tonight so silicone can setup enough for me to start it tomorrow. Its supposed to be 90 degrees out today so I'm regretting not doing the swap down at the Air conditioned shop. Got to love Kansas 1 day it in the 60's the next its in the 90's.
Did you end up degreeing them or going dot to dot?

cj428mach

Established Member
Dot to dot. If im pulling the timing cover the motors coming out and a bunch of other mods are happening.

Im gaining 20 degrees of duration, it ll help.

Users who are viewing this thread