What did you do for your Terminator today?

blwn89gt

Established Member
9994e535086bcf19595ca5b9399aa359.jpg

Finally my coolant tank cap from canton came. Put that on and wired up the 3.5 bar map sensor for my interceptor gauge. I’m hoping my powder coater can do the cap over the winter for me so it matches the tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blwn89gt

Established Member
Really? ****er looks huge. Upper sure is but I guess you're on pump still.

Has 175 stamped on the silver plate behind the snout?

Yeah 175 is stamped on the plate. It’s a 3.50” pulley and I’m on pump gas still. I set the car up to run e85, but last minute decided to just run the car on pump gas for now. Hard to find a solid station with good e85 over here in NY. The one station that had consistent e85 stopped selling it and put diesel at that pump now. I wound up doing a pump gas tune and a race gas blend tune.

MG0h3

Established Member
Yeah 175 is stamped on the plate. It’s a 3.50” pulley and I’m on pump gas still. I set the car up to run e85, but last minute decided to just run the car on pump gas for now. Hard to find a solid station with good e85 over here in NY. The one station that had consistent e85 stopped selling it and put diesel at that pump now. I wound up doing a pump gas tune and a race gas blend tune.

Ok must just be the angle of the photo. My car was 3.5 on 91 when I got it. Ran good but doesn’t compare to where I’m at now.

On a 2.9 upper and E.

If I lost E here I’d go turbo or change platforms I think.

As our resident E85 guru says, it’s liquid gold.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blwn89gt

Established Member
Ok must just be the angle of the photo. My car was 3.5 on 91 when I got it. Ran good but doesn’t compare to where I’m at now.

On a 2.9 upper and E.

If I lost E here I’d go turbo or change platforms I think.

As our resident E85 guru says, it’s liquid gold.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It really is, it sucks it’s not consistent here. I’m hoping to buy a crusher inlet eventually for it and throw a 3.25 pulley on it. Good thing is if things change I’m already set up to run E. I even have 1050x injectors on the car already and i went full return.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Me and some friends pulled the motor to my cobra this past weekend. Getting ready for a nice build. If anyone has advice on mods to do now that the motor is out feel free to let me know! I will be purchasing a tubular kmember from UPR, deep cleaning the engine bay, and possible wire tuck. (Currently researching) here’s some pics to enjoy!
IMG_4917.JPG

IMG_4918.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Me and some friends pulled the motor to my cobra this past weekend. Getting ready for a nice build. If anyone has advice on mods to do now that the motor is out feel free to let me know! I will be purchasing a tubular kmember from UPR, deep cleaning the engine bay, and possible wire tuck. (Currently researching) here’s some pics to enjoy!

Curious to your steps of dropping the motor out the bottom...? I am assuming you disconnected everything top/bottom and then dropped it. My main question is did you put the car back on the ground before removing the K-Member bolts and then raise the car? If so, how did you get under it to remove the bolts... there isn’t much room there?

I ask because I have a lift and an 89 GT vert that I will eventually do the same when I restore it.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Curious to your steps of dropping the motor out the bottom...? I am assuming you disconnected everything top/bottom and then dropped it. My main question is did you put the car back on the ground before removing the K-Member bolts and then raise the car? If so, how did you get under it to remove the bolts... there isn’t much room there?

I ask because I have a lift and an 89 GT vert that I will eventually do the same when I restore it.

Yessir put the car back on the ground take the bolts off and lift the car carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread