What did you do for your Terminator today?

SVT-04

Established Member
Photo of new torque wrench and cleaned engine bay
IMG_20180325_200409_01.jpg
IMG_20180317_141447639.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Wrapped up the RXT 1200 install.

Put 40 miles on it so far.

Shortened the pivot ball @.300”. Maybe I was just used to the super high release but I wish I would’ve gone less.

Pedal is a little bit heavier and it engages/slips for a bit but seems like an on/off switch right when it releases. Again, may just be me as it seemed to get better over the drive or it may be the break in the McLeod calls for.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cj428mach

Established Member
I've been wanting some SLP exhaust tips for my car for awhile. I really dig my Bassani tips, but nice changing it up once in awhile. Bought these from a member.

Got a comparison after I cleaned one up. I used acetone and 0000 steel wool. Followed by mother's polish.
View attachment 1475894

View attachment 1475895

Looks good. I love the look of the SLP tips and would have switched my pair over when I went Borla if the Borla tips weren't already welded on from the factory.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the big 4" Bassani tips because it covers pretty much the whole exhaust tip opening in the bumper. But these SLP double wall looks amazing.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Changed out my steering rack for a A1 Cardone steering rack rebuild. Got a NJ rack; this thing turns from lock to lock quick as hell now.
Also did my brakes; saw good stuff from the corvette guys and the new duralast GT brake pads. Went from Hawk HPS pads and these new pads bite just as hard; maybe even harder. They are a carbon brake pad and have lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread