What did you do for your Terminator today?

fireman02

Established Member
IMG_2025.JPG

This arrived today, I need to acquire a few more goodies before the install date of 05/10.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MissV8der

Established Member
Started my project yesterday and hope to finish today.

Inner and Outer Tie-Rod ends w/ boots, off-set steering rack bushings, steering rack sleeves (TSB fix), o2 sensors, low profile IRS bolts, and lowering springs. Also have some new wheels and tires to go on. Pics will come once I'm finished :)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thanks, it gets dirty at times. Just try to keep up with keeping it clean.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Man, I remember those days. Used to jack the Roush up once a year and pull the wheels. Then I would clean the backs of the wheels, wheel wells, brakes, hoses, suspension, frame rails, gas tank, and polish the exhaust. And I only drove the car about 500 miles a year, so it was not that dirty.

Don't do that S#!T anymore LMAO!!! Too old to be laying down on the ground and getting up every 5 seconds lol.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Man, I remember those days. Used to jack the Roush up once a year and pull the wheels. Then I would clean the backs of the wheels, wheel wells, brakes, hoses, suspension, frame rails, gas tank, and polish the exhaust. And I only drove the car about 500 miles a year, so it was not that dirty.

Don't do that S#!T anymore LMAO!!! Too old to be laying down on the ground and getting up every 5 seconds lol.
Thats what they made lifts for. ;)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Speaking of that, I'm getting estimates on a 3 stall garage. I plan on putting a lift in. Big project all around, but hopefully I'll get my bigger garage.

Awesome man. Post a thread in pics in videos when it happens love seeing garage builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread